- Joined
- May 27, 2019
- Messages
- 41
Rep Bank
$230
$230
User Power: 88%
Hi there !
Umberto from Charleroi (BE). I am a 28 yo guy who read both books. Fond of freedom and supercars till I was a kid, I did not finish university (2 German exams missing) but worked instead. I started as a freelance car journalist for some small (then big) online car news website. I had the opportunity to test drive a lot of cars (from Fiat to Ferraris) for 5 years.
Then I decided to stop that dream job (testing them for 2-8 days was not enough to reach my own success). I wanted more. I decided to go to work as an accountant for a big pharma company. My job was extremely simple (filling orders) but well paid and I succeeded to finish my work charge in 2 hours instead of 8h/day, so I could focus on personal development while I was at work.
Aside that, I started a dropshipping business but, although I made some (little) money, I did not feel right about the business model : always looking for the next "hot" product to sale. What I really wanted is to create a long term business, I do not like "one shot" business models. So now I am full time working on my own business following the advices from TFM and Unscripted and, of course, this forum !
Best regards,
Umberto
Umberto from Charleroi (BE). I am a 28 yo guy who read both books. Fond of freedom and supercars till I was a kid, I did not finish university (2 German exams missing) but worked instead. I started as a freelance car journalist for some small (then big) online car news website. I had the opportunity to test drive a lot of cars (from Fiat to Ferraris) for 5 years.
Then I decided to stop that dream job (testing them for 2-8 days was not enough to reach my own success). I wanted more. I decided to go to work as an accountant for a big pharma company. My job was extremely simple (filling orders) but well paid and I succeeded to finish my work charge in 2 hours instead of 8h/day, so I could focus on personal development while I was at work.
Aside that, I started a dropshipping business but, although I made some (little) money, I did not feel right about the business model : always looking for the next "hot" product to sale. What I really wanted is to create a long term business, I do not like "one shot" business models. So now I am full time working on my own business following the advices from TFM and Unscripted and, of course, this forum !
Best regards,
Umberto
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
