The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Legendary Contributor

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
Hello Forum if the goal is to be in the top 10% what are some suggested changes in me based on what you have experienced in knowing or knowing of me.I do not intend to be dead weight and even Peter Vooge called me out on VALUE at one point in my life. If I am not insatiable I am wasting life .Help a brother out post feedback please,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Hello Forum if the goal is to be in the top 10% what are some suggested changes in me based on what you have experienced in knowing or knowing of me.I do not intend to be dead weight and even Peter Vooge called me out on VALUE at one point in my life. If I am not insatiable I am wasting life .Help a brother out post feedback please,

Write better.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
You need to re-read what you write. You have a lot of grammatical errors which makes it difficult to read.

Be concise.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronnie Bryan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 4, 2015
Oklahoma
You need to re-read what you write. You have a lot of grammatical errors which makes it difficult to read.

Be concise.
Today, I found some tools to use in improving my writing in the Google app store.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.