The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Thanks to MJ Demarco and all the awesome contributors on this forum

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

EliE77

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 26, 2020
Paris
I finished TMF in 5 days, never read a book this fast in my life, when I finished the book I came to this forum right away, and since then I haven't done anything but read threads after threads for hours until my eyes are sored, It's been a week that all my free time is spent on this forum, this is a gold mine.
I am so grateful for MJ and all of the epic contributors here, you guys are legends.
You have opened my eyes to what's possible.

I am going to start an E-commerce.
I have no idea what I am doing, I know close to nothing about this business, all I know is I will make it happen.
I've been dreaming about financial freedom for too long, wasted too much time, now it's time for me to take action.
No turning back, no plan B, I am going ALL IN.

But for now I am about to go lay down a bit, writing in english got my brain heated :zzz:

Wish me luck

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Evan G

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 24, 2020
Arkansas
I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the forum! I'm a new guy myself.

I am going to start an E-commerce.
I have no idea what I am doing, I know close to nothing about this business, all I know is I will make it happen.
I've been dreaming about financial freedom for too long, wasted too much time, now it's time for me to take action.
No turning back, no plan B, I am going ALL IN.
I hope you take the action you need. Any reason why you are choosing e-commerce?

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Just make sure to gird your expectations: Your first at bat will likely be a whiff. And the second as well. It is the nature of this game, be driven by relative value (and value skew) and you increase the odds of success, as well as a productocracy.

Good luck and thanks for the intro.

sonny_1080

Making friends and solving problems!
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I made this thread for the guys newer to the forum than myself... I hope you get something out of it:

OP
OP
EliE77

EliE77

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 26, 2020
Paris

I hope you take the action you need. Any reason why you are choosing e-commerce?

Well, I made a list of all the businesses online, learn a bit about each one.
And I believe E-commerce suits me better since I don't know how to code, don't know how to write articles etc.. Not that I don't want to learn, I love learning It's just that I want to do something ASAP, get my feet wet, you know.

Thank you for the kind words:thumbsup:

OP
OP
EliE77

EliE77

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 26, 2020
Paris
Just make sure to gird your expectations: Your first at bat will likely be a whiff. And the second as well. It is the nature of this game, be driven by relative value (and value skew) and you increase the odds of success, as well as a productocracy.

Good luck and thanks for the intro.
Since the birth of this forum you must have seen a lot of posts of this kind, people that were fired up after reading the book. Talking big game and then a year later you no longer hear from them.
I won't be those guys, I will succeed and when I do I will give back to this forum tenfold.

The post on productocracy is a game-changer, every wantrepreneurs shoul read it.

Thank you for the advice, this is GOLD.:smile2:
Can't wait to fail :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock