Kuda
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2014
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 36%
Hi guys
I have read millionaire fast lane book more than a year ago its been a true inspiration and have never wanted to become an employee. However I took employment as a security since I did not know what to offer at that time. Anywhere fast forward a year later as a JavaScript programmer I have landed my first contract of many where I would operate as a software consultancy. What advice can you offer me as an consultancy . How do I keep getting recurring contracts, how do I position myself and finally how do I create a system so my income is not tied to my time. So far if thinks go well I could make £100, 000 this year and i aim to increase this yearly
I have read millionaire fast lane book more than a year ago its been a true inspiration and have never wanted to become an employee. However I took employment as a security since I did not know what to offer at that time. Anywhere fast forward a year later as a JavaScript programmer I have landed my first contract of many where I would operate as a software consultancy. What advice can you offer me as an consultancy . How do I keep getting recurring contracts, how do I position myself and finally how do I create a system so my income is not tied to my time. So far if thinks go well I could make £100, 000 this year and i aim to increase this yearly
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
