The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quitting full time job to pursue side hustle

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Premixedd

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jan 13, 2016
Gilbert, AZ
I was just informed that until further notice, myself and my crew at work will be taking a 10% pay cut. I officially make less money hourly than I did when I started with this company five years ago. In case anyone is wondering, I now make less than $500 a week.

On the other hand, I have been trading the S&P 500 futures for a while now as a part-time side hustle. On a good morning before work I average anywhere between 20% to 100% of my weekly paycheck. The only downside is, obviously there is risk involved and not every day produces the same result. I have learned to keep my draw down to an absolute minimum, if any at all.

I am absolutely 100% contemplating right now putting in my two weeks and trading for full-time income.

I am well aware that with everything going on I should consider myself lucky to even have a job, and I realize this, but at the same time I’m convinced that I can replace my current wages with trading. I guess I’m just extremely nervous stepping away from a job right now with so much uncertainty in our economy and so many people without work at the moment…

Tonight I will be sitting down to work out a plan of execution and to make sure that my thought process On this deal is Idiot proof.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

refrus22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Oct 13, 2019
Southwest-Germany
Just curious... how did you decide?
Do you have some savings that you're not using for trading to last for a while? Are you the single earner in your family? How long are you already successfully trading?

Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.