Hello everyone. This thread comes by as a suggestion of @Ubermensch.
I have a lot of questions about selling energy efficiency and in this thread is where I'll post them, so that others can also benefit from the answers of the pros.
For the noob robots like me: if you're interested in selling energy efficiency post your questions here. Keep in mind tough, you should learn as much as you can before asking. The big guys are busy people and probably won't answer you if you want them to do all the work for you.
My present list of questions is:
1 - Do you do the energy audits yourself or do you provide the client an energy audit from a company that you're contracted with?
2 - How do you access the building's savings potential?
3 - Do you send the value proposition + agreement before phone calling them or after?
4 - Do you have an agreement with the centers of influence on a share of the revenue? Do the centers of influence need a license for that? Do I?
5 - Do I need a license for selling energy efficiency?
6 - Apart from leads, how does selling efficiency provide recurring revenue?
I'm aware that this is pretty basic stuff and more complex questions will emerge as I figure this out.
Thanks in advance.
I have a lot of questions about selling energy efficiency and in this thread is where I'll post them, so that others can also benefit from the answers of the pros.
For the noob robots like me: if you're interested in selling energy efficiency post your questions here. Keep in mind tough, you should learn as much as you can before asking. The big guys are busy people and probably won't answer you if you want them to do all the work for you.
My present list of questions is:
1 - Do you do the energy audits yourself or do you provide the client an energy audit from a company that you're contracted with?
2 - How do you access the building's savings potential?
3 - Do you send the value proposition + agreement before phone calling them or after?
4 - Do you have an agreement with the centers of influence on a share of the revenue? Do the centers of influence need a license for that? Do I?
5 - Do I need a license for selling energy efficiency?
6 - Apart from leads, how does selling efficiency provide recurring revenue?
I'm aware that this is pretty basic stuff and more complex questions will emerge as I figure this out.
Thanks in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
