The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

LEADGEN.tools - B2B/B2C Lead Finder, Verifier and Exporter to other Platforms. Many other Tools, Templates, Spy + Community [FREE Trial]

A topic related to SAAS or APPs

rodvaN

Coder & Marketer
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2020
LeadGen.tools is a platform that will allow you to Scout the whole internet for TLD's, Footprints, Contact-Pages, Profiles with Contacts, Telegram Groups, and all that can be found on main Search Engines. It also includes a Search Engine for Google Places which will be crawled with our AI to get Emails from business websites.

Once data is gathered, you can save selected Leads to your Cloud Database, Send to Lemlist Campaign, Hubspot and many other options that we will be adapting every week. Plus there is also an Email Verifier.

You can follow our Public Building on https://twitter.com/lead_tools

Video Explainer:

Plus we Added the Google Places Search Engine with Crawler + Email Verifier + Export to Lemlist and soon other Outreach platforms with API:
I will also be posting updates on this thread, feel free to leave your own reviews.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck.

rodvaN

Coder & Marketer
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2020
After a while Im going to make updates about the system.
Ive been adding many features lately, I wouldnt like to just post to bump it, even if that will help me increase conversions. Sorry Ive been absent from the forum, but many projects have come to place after showing my system, seems like that is how the world works, everybody wants a coder to their on SaaS ideas. But I gotta start focusing more into my own ideas because otherwise I will be stucked in the same rat race.

Ive been updating and paying ads, but I will start Cold Emailing campaigns with AI follow-ups that schedule calendly.com meetings. I plan to make it all public here, along with many things such as reasons to contact possible prospects. For many years I got stucked into the coding and server world that could result into stucking into execution, but forums like this have showed me a lot.

Been making updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lead_tools
Also on the blog: Lead Generation Tools

Here is a tip for all those in the SEO and Web Development businesses to generate more leads. We added a recipe called: Websites without HTTPS You will find plenty of websites that do not have HTTPS and then contact info so you can cold email or call them with a good reason to help.
FRAt6rpXwAYRlDs

That can be done on the Lead Spider.

I am about to add all TLDs for edu on different countries. So we can get contact pages for all of them and crawl to get emails and phones. Im going to include many more commands to scrape the bigger scraper in the world. Google. With this method you can get the SEO position for different searches, feel free to ask any other recipe.

I also plan to start some private livestreams showing different methods and how to achieve questions from all members. You can join the Facebook group here: Lead Generation Tactics & Tools | Facebook

rodvaN

Coder & Marketer
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2020
Ive been working lately on applying the tools to generate better campaigns.
Also made a guide so I can start my cold emailing campaigns and sales process within my team and the fresh data that I get with this functions I designed carefully for years.

Feel free to ask or request anything on this thread.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.