The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lawn Maintenance As Service

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

door123

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Apr 4, 2020
West Coast
How do you overcome "but i gotta talk to my dog about this" objections?
Number one rule in sales , be presentable. Pull up to their overgrown yard with your Hair slicked back, mirror polished dress shoes, In a vintage car!

Vintage car??

Its a must! Ask @Johnny boy

On a Serious note:
When they hurl that objection at u, your job is to remove as much risk as possible and create scarcity for them signing up.

“ you know Jack our crew can handle only eight properties a day and we only have x number of spots left in this neighborhood. (Truth) Let’s get you on the schedule right now to secure your spot, But if for any reason you’re wife/dog doesn't want to get the backyard in order. You call or text me back before the first visit & I’ll close your account down”

Once you get their card on file and on the schedule, they are much less likely to cancel service. Vs if you try to follow up after they talk to their significant other.

Let me know how it goes!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Number one rule in sales , be presentable. Pull up to their overgrown yard with your Hair slicked back, mirror polished dress shoes, In a vintage car!

Vintage car??

Its a must! Ask @Johnny boy

On a Serious note:
When they hurl that objection at u, your job is to remove as much risk as possible and create scarcity for them signing up.

“ you know Jack our crew can handle only eight properties a day and we only have x number of spots left in this neighborhood. (Truth) Let’s get you on the schedule right now to secure your spot, But if for any reason you’re wife/dog doesn't want to get the backyard in order. You call or text me back before the first visit & I’ll close your account down”

Once you get their card on file and on the schedule, they are much less likely to cancel service. Vs if you try to follow up after they talk to their significant other.

Let me know how it goes!
We usually just prefill a JotForm (our universal signup form used for every signup) and then send the link over and never follow up but rather let the growing grass be our salesperson. All they have to do is fill it out and sign it on their phone, super low friction.

I’d say half of our signups are people who had to think about it and didn’t signup right away, and I don’t mind. Having a “here’s the form signup literally whenever” system actually has worked super well for us.

This spring, we’re rolling out our instant quote system, and remote quote system for our office. So customers will be able to get a quote at 2am and signup in 2 minutes, or if they in, our sales gal will be able to get them a quote in their inbox or text messages with the signup form within a couple minutes, and pricing is standardized so it’s not arbitrary and hard to train.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.