The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Law Firm Fastlane?

Idea threads

off-line77

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 20, 2022
Hey everyone, Im Kairos.
Im new to this thread and Ive started a degree in Laws; Ive also read Millionaire Fastlane . Ive got an idea to start a law firm, issue is, its a highly saturated market here in Australia, so I would have to differentiate myself very effectively.

I dont believe that many firms here in Australia actually have a strong intention to serve their clients, and if I start a firm providing LegalAid (providing legal services to economically disadvantaged, and numerous small crimes) I would be different if I reframed the business strategy to compassionately serve the client.

I know if this differentiation is done correctly, the business would excel. However, Im not sure if this is ‘Fastlane’.
Should I pursue this goal after I’ve made a fastlane business? Or is this a viable fastlane option?

Feedback on this would be much appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jerma

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Aug 10, 2020
Canada
Do you believe that this business model is going to be profitable? I'm not in the industry, but if your target demographic is the economically disadvantaged ($), and you want to actually help them ($$$).. It doesn't sound like the most balanced plan.

I think you have great intentions with your plan, but
“Money isn’t everything...but it ranks right up there with oxygen.” - Zig Ziglar
A business can't survive without money.

Maybe if you innovate and drive the cost down a lot via automation? Something like fixed.

off-line77

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 20, 2022
Do you believe that this business model is going to be profitable? I'm not in the industry, but if your target demographic is the economically disadvantaged ($), and you want to actually help them ($$$).. It doesn't sound like the most balanced plan.

I think you have great intentions with your plan, but

A business can't survive without money.

Maybe if you innovate and drive the cost down a lot via automation? Something like fixed.
I see what you mean. Im definitely going to go ahead with this, but by your response, its wiser to push it back to after Ive acquired wealth.

Boogie

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 27, 2014
Midwest, USA
I'm not a lawyer.
In the USA, law can be extremely profitable, especially for the partners in the business.

Here are some examples of sites from a couple of law firms that seem to do a good amount of business. The first deals with credit repair and the second has a whole list of services that it performs:

https://www.lexingtonlaw.com/ -- Their site shows that they've had over 500,000 clients

You can see what they offer and how they offer their services to prospective clients.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.