The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Launching a new service..

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
Hello all, its been a while since ive posted, ive been away in my dungeon plotting a new a new business model.. I currently have a b2b service model & ive currently came to the conclusion that although i did respectable numbers (low 6 figures gross) with it, that is potential for further growth is limited & that its also tied to the performance of my b2b clients..

So while brainstorming, I came up with a new service biz model geared toward b2c. With that model, my revenues can be tied to a greater population..

A question i have is can a website for a service based business have as much impact as one for a product? Would it lend itself to automation? Now that im dealing with clients outside of just business's, Id like to start to streamline prior to the growth.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Starsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 29, 2007
Some of the more popular websites are services targeted at consumers, so in short the answer is Yes - however the site can't be the same as your B2B one, customers are looking for different outcomes than a business.

Thanks Mr K, can you give me a cpl of examples of good service based websites for a case study?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.