The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Launching a new service..

Starsky

New Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Hello all, its been a while since ive posted, ive been away in my dungeon plotting a new a new business model.. I currently have a b2b service model & ive currently came to the conclusion that although i did respectable numbers (low 6 figures gross) with it, that is potential for further growth is limited & that its also tied to the performance of my b2b clients..

So while brainstorming, I came up with a new service biz model geared toward b2c. With that model, my revenues can be tied to a greater population..

A question i have is can a website for a service based business have as much impact as one for a product? Would it lend itself to automation? Now that im dealing with clients outside of just business's, Id like to start to streamline prior to the growth.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
S

Starsky

New Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Some of the more popular websites are services targeted at consumers, so in short the answer is Yes - however the site can't be the same as your B2B one, customers are looking for different outcomes than a business.
Thanks Mr K, can you give me a cpl of examples of good service based websites for a case study?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I really enjoyed the course actually. It's exactly what's needed to set off in the part-time freelancing direction. Taken a few courses before...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom