Brief bio: I am 24, recent college grad, live at home, work 50hrs/week earning $50k salary. I hate my job..
I launched Knowledge For Men - What Women Want | How To Be A Man | How To Date-Home in January 2012. KFM is a self help website and social community for men. I give straight to the point advice on dating and relationships from a male perspective. My site generates revenue by google adsense advertisements and I sell 2 ebooks from the site, on itunes, amazon, and other popular ebook retailers.
My results YTD:
I have earned $2000 in ebook sales, and $65 in google ads. Below is a glimpse of my Google Analytics.
Visits: 5,680
Unique Visitors: 3,952
Pageviews: 41,453
Pages / Visit: 7.30
Avg. Visit Duration: 00:06:50
Bounce Rate: 48.52%
% New Visits: 69.58%
Keep in mind I just started SEO in May. I just started the blog, yet I do not have a lot of time to blog daily. The community/forum section has been getting spammed like crazy so I have to clear out all members . It's tough to get users to participate in my forum and also to "like" my facebook page.. Although, I do plan to add more content to the general "knowledge" section and improve what I already have and release another ebook.
Any feedback is much appreciated on how I can:
1. Get more traffic to my site
2. increase ad revenue
3. Increase ebook revenue
4. Market and brand my site
Thank you
***update in September alone I made $73 from google adsense. (I made $65 in the past 8 months)
*** update on October 8, I hit 10,000 visits. I also now sell popular affiliate products in my niche. Have a blog up and running and a community/discussion section up.
I launched Knowledge For Men - What Women Want | How To Be A Man | How To Date-Home in January 2012. KFM is a self help website and social community for men. I give straight to the point advice on dating and relationships from a male perspective. My site generates revenue by google adsense advertisements and I sell 2 ebooks from the site, on itunes, amazon, and other popular ebook retailers.
My results YTD:
I have earned $2000 in ebook sales, and $65 in google ads. Below is a glimpse of my Google Analytics.
Visits: 5,680
Unique Visitors: 3,952
Pageviews: 41,453
Pages / Visit: 7.30
Avg. Visit Duration: 00:06:50
Bounce Rate: 48.52%
% New Visits: 69.58%
Keep in mind I just started SEO in May. I just started the blog, yet I do not have a lot of time to blog daily. The community/forum section has been getting spammed like crazy so I have to clear out all members . It's tough to get users to participate in my forum and also to "like" my facebook page.. Although, I do plan to add more content to the general "knowledge" section and improve what I already have and release another ebook.
Any feedback is much appreciated on how I can:
1. Get more traffic to my site
2. increase ad revenue
3. Increase ebook revenue
4. Market and brand my site
Thank you
***update in September alone I made $73 from google adsense. (I made $65 in the past 8 months)
*** update on October 8, I hit 10,000 visits. I also now sell popular affiliate products in my niche. Have a blog up and running and a community/discussion section up.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
