What's new

Launched my brand and they love it!!!

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ActionMonth

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 14, 2016
Messages
22
Location
Texas
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 414%
I had been working on a project of mine for about a year. I sketched a design while drawing with my cousin and it looked cool so I hung it in my room. Every day I would see it and thought "Man, it'd be cool to see this in real life." I always talked about my friends about how awesome it would be to start a brand and how they wanted to create a product or start a brand. No one ever does it though, so I spent months researching and executing.

After all the hard work I was able to announce my brand on facebook and people LOVED it! I see my friends launching their brands all the time, usually just some crappy design on a shirt and I see them being overlooked. I knew this was going to be different. A few hours later I received so many responses, shares and support I couldn't believe it! People I didn't even know were already contacting me to buy them!

I had to drive around to sell them to friends and family because I don't have a store or anything yet. I'm also worried about legal and copyright issues. I want to start an online store so I can start shipping them, but I couldn't afford a large supply so I'm very limited. I know I need to start grinding with the advertisement and drawing more attention and traffic towards them.

Well in any case, I made 2 weeks worth of paychecks in 2 days with very little effort. I thought HOLY CRAP SO THIS IS THE FASTLANE! THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! I bring them out to shows, events, meetings, parties, just pretty much any social gathering and people seem to be in awe. I'm always getting a positive reaction from my product, these babies seem to be a big hit.

The only downside as of now is that I have to drive around to sell these and I'm not making any real profit since I have to use the money to buy a bigger supply. I'm also looking for a different job (already received a couple interviews) because I have a lot of bills to pay and this job isn't cutting it. I'm not going to lie, I am at a low point in my life right now, but I've been through so much worse so it's no biggie, I'll get through it. It's about the journey, not the destination right? Well I just wanted to share to everyone what I've been doing to get on the Fast Lane and maybe receive some advice from the veterans.

Thanks to those for taking the time to read. Viva La Fastlane
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gohasi uav e civvis fotvsocavoup djeppim epf tdemi ov.

Epf hiv e kuc vu gopepdi zuas mogitvzmi tu zua dep liiq vji nupiz op vji dunqepz.
 
Vji upmz fuxptofi et ug pux ot vjev O jewi vu fsowi esuapf vu timm vjiti epf O'n puv neloph epz siem qsugov topdi O jewi vu ati vji nupiz vu caz e cohhis taqqmz. O'n emtu muuloph gus e foggisipv kuc (emsiefz sidiowif e duaqmi opviswoixt) cideati O jewi e muv ug commt vu qez epf vjot kuc otp'v davvoph ov.

1. Timm xjev zua uxp epf fup'v piif.
2. Gopepdi vji opwipvusz zua piif.
3. Timm emm vjev opwipvusz.
4. Caz cedl emm vji tvagg zua tumf op tviq 1 (xovj vji iydiqvoup ug xjev zua fofp'v nott)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom