Hey guys, I come here for help. Does anyone here have any experience in throwing a business launch party? A couple of my freinds and I just started a business. In short, we will be an entertainment and promotion company. Specializing in a certain type of genre of music and selling merchandise to go along with it. The hype and build up is already there and we have slowly been getting the name out there. Here are my questions. I am somewhat in charge of the launch party. I found a great venue that fits close to 200 people in an open space. Their policy is a BYOB policy so we can label the event as an open bar event. The questiion is, would it be ok to charge for a business launch party? The price would be probably $50. This would include an open bar and live DJ. It would most likely be a weekend night. I have a few other questions as well but that is the most importnat one. Any help and other tips and tricks would be greatley appreciated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
