The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Interview Tips, Do's and Don'ts

Barry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 27, 2011
Jamaica
Hey guys,
In my quest to attend B & P I've decided I need to get a Job since am home basically all day reading articles,browsing the forum,getting sales for my products and I attend school (Calculus classes 5pm-8pm) I really have alot of time in the day. I meet a well established individual yesterday while I accompanied my mom to the pier (she's incharge of all the workers in security).

I meet with the person who controls the entire pier and we talked hours about life and his struggles to where he is today etc long story short, he said if I'm interested he could guarantee me an interview with 2 companies on the pier but he kept stressing a company called Diamonds International so when I got home I researched them and it turns out the are a well established duty free high end jewellery store.

I emailed him my resume etc he is going to contact me and let me know when I'll have the interview. This would be my first ever "Job" I usually just buy and sell for income but trying not to break the bank for B & P but I really want to attend so this would give me an edge.

Is there anything anyone would want to put out there where interviews are concerned?

Thanks, Barry

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.