Hey guys,
In my quest to attend B & P I've decided I need to get a Job since am home basically all day reading articles,browsing the forum,getting sales for my products and I attend school (Calculus classes 5pm-8pm) I really have alot of time in the day. I meet a well established individual yesterday while I accompanied my mom to the pier (she's incharge of all the workers in security).
I meet with the person who controls the entire pier and we talked hours about life and his struggles to where he is today etc long story short, he said if I'm interested he could guarantee me an interview with 2 companies on the pier but he kept stressing a company called Diamonds International so when I got home I researched them and it turns out the are a well established duty free high end jewellery store.
I emailed him my resume etc he is going to contact me and let me know when I'll have the interview. This would be my first ever "Job" I usually just buy and sell for income but trying not to break the bank for B & P but I really want to attend so this would give me an edge.
Is there anything anyone would want to put out there where interviews are concerned?
Thanks, Barry
In my quest to attend B & P I've decided I need to get a Job since am home basically all day reading articles,browsing the forum,getting sales for my products and I attend school (Calculus classes 5pm-8pm) I really have alot of time in the day. I meet a well established individual yesterday while I accompanied my mom to the pier (she's incharge of all the workers in security).
I meet with the person who controls the entire pier and we talked hours about life and his struggles to where he is today etc long story short, he said if I'm interested he could guarantee me an interview with 2 companies on the pier but he kept stressing a company called Diamonds International so when I got home I researched them and it turns out the are a well established duty free high end jewellery store.
I emailed him my resume etc he is going to contact me and let me know when I'll have the interview. This would be my first ever "Job" I usually just buy and sell for income but trying not to break the bank for B & P but I really want to attend so this would give me an edge.
Is there anything anyone would want to put out there where interviews are concerned?
Thanks, Barry
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
