Dmitri
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2012
- Messages
- 50
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 98%
Hello everyone,
In my two previous posts I introduced my fitness website and shared a little bit about the story of how I got started. You can find those posts here:
(1) Original Post
(2) Follow Up Post
Everyone gave me amazing feedback and in the last 2 weeks I been working my butt off implementing most of it.
Some of the main changes I made include:
1) Created my first explainer video
2) Completely redesigned front sales page
3) Simplified sign up process and now offer 14 day trial
4) Concentrated all marketing material on creating a custom and dynamic workout and meal plan program for people.
5) Completely redesigned pricing page
Well the time has come after many months of work to launch the site. We will be launching the site beginning of next week but before we do that I would appreciate if you could please give me a final review and any other feedback you might have. Also if you could please review the explainer video and let me know if its effective enough. In the past two weeks I bought After Effects and literally learned how to make those videos as fast as I could, so I know its not perfect yet.
The link to the site can be found here.
So far everyone has really been great and I appreciate all the critical comments and feedback its been really helpful.
Thanks again,
Dmitri
In my two previous posts I introduced my fitness website and shared a little bit about the story of how I got started. You can find those posts here:
(1) Original Post
(2) Follow Up Post
Everyone gave me amazing feedback and in the last 2 weeks I been working my butt off implementing most of it.
Some of the main changes I made include:
1) Created my first explainer video
2) Completely redesigned front sales page
3) Simplified sign up process and now offer 14 day trial
4) Concentrated all marketing material on creating a custom and dynamic workout and meal plan program for people.
5) Completely redesigned pricing page
Well the time has come after many months of work to launch the site. We will be launching the site beginning of next week but before we do that I would appreciate if you could please give me a final review and any other feedback you might have. Also if you could please review the explainer video and let me know if its effective enough. In the past two weeks I bought After Effects and literally learned how to make those videos as fast as I could, so I know its not perfect yet.
The link to the site can be found here.
So far everyone has really been great and I appreciate all the critical comments and feedback its been really helpful.
Thanks again,
Dmitri
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
