The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Large audience, how to monetise.

Idea threads

RobbieFoston

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Sep 12, 2021
London, UK
Hi,

Over the last few years I've been building a following on instagram under the brand name "The Bodybuilding Archive".

The page focuses on the early days of bodybuilding (mostly pre-steroid) which not many other people are doing. The audience is now over 15k followers and I get good engagement on everything I post. My thoughts now are how do I take this from a hobby to a side hustle.

Any ideas on how to monetise?

I've explored the usual routes but making t-shirts etc is a tricky market as the net profit is so low and everybody owns a clothing brand now a days. I'm looking for more outside the box ideas if anybody has any?

Thanks - take it easy!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eholic

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Hi,

Over the last few years I've been building a following on instagram under the brand name "The Bodybuilding Archive".

The page focuses on the early days of bodybuilding (mostly pre-steroid) which not many other people are doing. The audience is now over 15k followers and I get good engagement on everything I post. My thoughts now are how do I take this from a hobby to a side hustle.

Any ideas on how to monetise?

I've explored the usual routes but making t-shirts etc is a tricky market as the net profit is so low and everybody owns a clothing brand now a days. I'm looking for more outside the box ideas if anybody has any?

Thanks - take it easy!
Hey Robbie, I also believe you are in an excellent position to start monetising.

You will be glad to know that selling merch is not the only way to monetise your following.

I think it was a couple of weeks ago that I came across an Instagram page that was also in the health/fitness niche which was an affiliate for a fitness app promoting app downloads, which might be a route you want to take.

You may wish to become an affiliate for other health/fitness related products such as supplements, protein bars, there are plenty of them out there.

Why not start you very own healthy nutricious snack line. Have you considered that?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.