General question from someone who knows little about coding!
Keeping it short and sweet, while discussing with a firm a software solution I am looking to have developed, I was asked what platform I wanted my product built on.
I thought I had all my questions lined up, but obviously I didn’t. After the basics — who will own the code, what will the work flow and communication be like, list of references etc etc, I had no idea about the actual tech (hence why I am outsourcing a firm in the first place).
I am currently writing up a flow chart/detailed product description and after reading several online reviews Laravel has popped up as the best platform for coding a functional site with PHP.
If anyone has some more insight or experiences on the matter, I’d love to hear. A general answer of, “they’ll all work,” is cool too.
Keeping it short and sweet, while discussing with a firm a software solution I am looking to have developed, I was asked what platform I wanted my product built on.
I thought I had all my questions lined up, but obviously I didn’t. After the basics — who will own the code, what will the work flow and communication be like, list of references etc etc, I had no idea about the actual tech (hence why I am outsourcing a firm in the first place).
I am currently writing up a flow chart/detailed product description and after reading several online reviews Laravel has popped up as the best platform for coding a functional site with PHP.
If anyone has some more insight or experiences on the matter, I’d love to hear. A general answer of, “they’ll all work,” is cool too.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
