GreedyBGoode
Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I have been looking at landing pages for my venture and can't seem to decide properly.
Preferences on reliability, ease of use and conversions (although this has more to do with me). Also, ability to encourage/incentivize list members to promote joining my list would be great.
So far, I have looked at Leadpages and Instapages. They seem like the market leaders here but I can't really tell any differences between them. Also Kickofflabs, seems like they're trying but just no competition with the other 2 but the main thing going for them is the 'Viral Boost' feature.
Preferences on reliability, ease of use and conversions (although this has more to do with me). Also, ability to encourage/incentivize list members to promote joining my list would be great.
So far, I have looked at Leadpages and Instapages. They seem like the market leaders here but I can't really tell any differences between them. Also Kickofflabs, seems like they're trying but just no competition with the other 2 but the main thing going for them is the 'Viral Boost' feature.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
