The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Landing Page Video Recommendations?

bernieshawn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 14, 2011
Hey guys,

So I've heard a million times how good video is to have on a landing page so I'm looking into doing it.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to make a good, credible video or on any good, reasonably priced companies that offer this service?

I found one company that looked good but it cost $2.5k for the first 60 seconds and something like $500 for every 30 seconds after that... definitely out of my price range for now.

Also, I really would not like to do it myself... I mean I can do a screencast type thing but that seems to me like it would just look cheap and not credible.

Oh and I know people do it on fiverr.com, but do they actually give you a decent video??

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

fellipe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Sep 5, 2011
How to create a video 101:

1) create a script and get a fiverr for the voice over

2) Draw rough story board of every scene

3) Go to elance.com and hire an animator. Expect USD 200 per minute.

Done!

bernieshawn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 14, 2011
How to create a video 101:

1) create a script and get a fiverr for the voice over

2) Draw rough story board of every scene

3) Go to elance.com and hire an animator. Expect USD 200 per minute.

Done!

Thanks, I had been looking into voice overs on fiverr and there are actually some great sounding ones available there.

I think I'm just going to make a screencast type thing with a voice over from fiverr for now, I'll hire an animator when I have more money available.

Beepers

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jul 14, 2008
Bude, Cornwall, UK
Tell the web site visitor within the first 10 seconds why they should continue to watch the video. On other words what's in it for them.

Then introduce yourself. Then pile in the proof as to why anyone should believe what you say.

The go into the benefits. Or tell them to opt in to your page.

hope this helps

Mark

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sky

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Sep 6, 2011
Your own landing page video for free.

Unlimited Downloads of Stock Video, Footage, Backgrounds, Music and More - Video Blocks

You could make your own here. You can even get background music. All royalty free. I'm sure you can download what you need in 7 days. If you think its a worthwhile investment, you could sign up for the 80/month subscription afterwards. As far as narration goes, you could just craigslist it, though you could be swamped by auto-bots and unprofessional people. I think it would be easier for you just to do it yourself for the most bang for your buck. Or get one of your most out-going buddies and reward him with a pack of beer. Watch a couple of successful ads and mimic what you like. Good luck.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.