The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Landing page or direct download link

Marketing, social media, advertising

LordMadHuntsman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 14, 2019
Hello, I'm about the launch the app that I worked for the last year and a half my marketing budget is limited so i'll be relying on instagram influencers and ASO. So I've been thinking of creating landing page that explains what the app does ,shows successful stories and few reasons why the app is unique and you need it. (Hope that makes any sense). So I want to ask someone that have experience with app marketing trough instagram influencers should i sent my users to landing page or direct them to the app store page? Because i don't feel that the app store page is gives me enough of space to show what my app does.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
Hi Sir, I'm not an expert at all but wanted to congrat you for your work and wish you good luck with it.
About your question, I see a lot of apps advertised on Instagram (via FB Ads, not influencer marketing) and all of them redirect you to de app store/play store, not a landing page. They use the space beneath the "install" button where the developer can upload screenshots and description to show what their app can do or is for.
I would love to know more about your journey so keep us informed if you have time.

By the way, what's your app about? Or almost more important, whats your app?

Greetings,
Santi

rwhyan

The higher, the fewer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
Aug 27, 2017
CA
I don't have experience with this, but I would say do both.

From direct, paid advertising (e.g. Instagram ads, FB ads), direct people directly to the app store download page. And from influencer marketing and social media marketing I'd direct them to a landing page.

My reason being is that with FB ads and such, a click on the ad signals strong intent to act. Thus, the next logical step should be having them download the app.

With influencer marketing it is different, because many people will simply be curious and want to learn more. That's why you should direct them to a full-fledged landing page (make your app store download link very visible and placed throughout landing page), where you can give more information and then direct them to the app store download.

LordMadHuntsman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 14, 2019
Thank you for the answer guys. I will go with the landing page for the influencers and will try to get a bit more creative with fb ads.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.