The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Land Patents & Allodial Title? How to live Rent free forever?

tak

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Aug 14, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
So I've been racking my head about this for the last few months, about getting an Allodial title. I wanted to see if any of you guys have stumbled upon this or have figured it out. If you don't know what this is, an Allodial title basically states you own the land fully, and you are not subject to taxes from anyone in government.

I know Nevada allows this to happen, but the law is written in such a way that it's improbable for it to actually happen. Texas is a little harder to get information on about this. Other states seem to say no, but then again I'm not a lawyer. Some say to get a land patent, and you're in the clear. Is this true?

I'm asking because this is an excellent way to truly establish a legacy, and generational wealth by doing what the ultra elites have done. Own the land, and pay 0 taxes.
Heck, I'd buy a 2000 square foot land and build upwards if I didn't have to pay taxes. I even thought of doing what that one Indian billionaire did.

Buy a skyscraper-like hotel/condo
rent/lease out the rest of the rooms.
make sure cash flow covers total debt service
Live rent-free forever with family

Suppose one could dream and work to own an island. I've seen some in the 250's range, its just that logistics would be a pain in the a$$ not to mention security.

edit:
Saw an island listed at 500k obo, owner Financing available with only $25,000 down, 30 year AMO at 7% interest and a 5 year balloon. No prepayment penalties.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest
So I've been racking my head about this for the last few months, about getting an Allodial title. I wanted to see if any of you guys have stumbled upon this or have figured it out. If you don't know what this is, an Allodial title basically states you own the land fully, and you are not subject to taxes from anyone in government.

I know Nevada allows this to happen, but the law is written in such a way that it's improbable for it to actually happen. Texas is a little harder to get information on about this. Other states seem to say no, but then again I'm not a lawyer. Some say to get a land patent, and you're in the clear. Is this true?

I'm asking because this is an excellent way to truly establish a legacy, and generational wealth by doing what the ultra elites have done. Own the land, and pay 0 taxes.

The primary benefit of Nevada's allodial title statute appears to be asset protection. You don't really save on property taxes (unless you live a very long time) because you prepay property taxes based on actuarial tables. If you have enough cash to have no mortgage lien on the property and to prepay property tax, the property is protected. But, it's not really useful for dynasty planning because heirs are required to re-establish allodial title and to comply with the same requirements as the original title holder, such as residing on the property.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.