The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Land broker

Michał Kóska

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 10, 2015
It's been a while. Update:

Looks like the market is really slow, I have a number of listings but no sales. I drove around here and there and saw other companies' advertising their properties since a while and the postings are still there. Not sure what to do, I consider the listing pricing to be a little bit below the market and still no real interest.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Not sure what to do, I consider the listing pricing to be a little bit below the market and still no real interest.

Perhaps try to improve the land a little bit? Install some cheap wooden fencing, plant something, subdivide it or something like that (I'm not sure where's the land and what it looks like). Or take better pictures or shoot a video.

Michał Kóska

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 10, 2015
Thank you @MTF ! Drone videos/ photos are good thing; I will ask my colleague to borrow it. I will also seek if I can do a very cheap fencing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.