The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lambo Owners?!? What Do You Do?

acesar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2007
nyc
Im a novice to entrepreneurship, limited experience, but lots of studying and ambition. ANyway to the point, I have a desktop picture of a Lamborghini and saw the other post of who the lambo owners are on this board and in all honesty, i want to follow in your footsteps. I was hoping some of you might be so kind as to state what you do or did to put yourself in the position to be able to afford such an extravagant and exotic vehicle. I truly commend and am in awe of all of you because where i am from, we only dream to have such luxuries.

Any tips, advice would be awesome too! :)

:smx9:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GBGallardo

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Nov 5, 2007
I own a car dealership. So it works out nicely :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Internet entrepreneur: Currently semi-retired; aspiring author and screenwriter.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

aptohosting

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I truly commend and am in awe of all of you because where i am from, we only dream to have such luxuries.

Where are you from? where are you living now? That could help to provide some tips.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Cmon Tony, this isn't LP.

If it was a general question about money and how I got it, then I would be straight, not how did you afford your lambo. :smx5::bgh::bgh: but If I must to statisfy the almighty then I would just say to you. Go read my story !!!!!! Just my .02 cents

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Where I live (Argentina) I havent seen a Lambo in my entire life... :( Some day I'll be the first riding one hehe :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

acesar

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 23, 2007
nyc
well im from brooklyn ny. Raised in the not so safe areas early on and moved to nicer areas in queens, but no where you'd ever see anything more than a 3year old bmw. Currently im in law school in Delaware though. Don't know if that provides sufficient background.

ErikV10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 2, 2007
It doesn't mean that if I become successful in something (ex. RE), you would be too. Just find what you love, work hard, and a lot of perseverance.

If Lambo is what you want, it will come in the right time. Just be sure not to take your eyes off your goal! Best of Luck to you.

Cheers,

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.