The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

OFF-TOPIC Lambo Owners?!? What Do You Do?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

acesar

PARKED
Oct 23, 2007
nyc
Im a novice to entrepreneurship, limited experience, but lots of studying and ambition. ANyway to the point, I have a desktop picture of a Lamborghini and saw the other post of who the lambo owners are on this board and in all honesty, i want to follow in your footsteps. I was hoping some of you might be so kind as to state what you do or did to put yourself in the position to be able to afford such an extravagant and exotic vehicle. I truly commend and am in awe of all of you because where i am from, we only dream to have such luxuries.

Any tips, advice would be awesome too! :)

:smx9:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Internet entrepreneur: Currently semi-retired; aspiring author and screenwriter.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ

aptohosting

Contributor
Aug 16, 2007
North Carolina
I sell recreational phamacuticals. Need any ? :seeya::seeya:
Lol I remember that answer from LP :)

That thread was destined for greatness.

andviv

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
I truly commend and am in awe of all of you because where i am from, we only dream to have such luxuries.
Where are you from? where are you living now? That could help to provide some tips.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Cmon Tony, this isn't LP.
If it was a general question about money and how I got it, then I would be straight, not how did you afford your lambo. :smx5::bgh::bgh: but If I must to statisfy the almighty then I would just say to you. Go read my story !!!!!! Just my .02 cents

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Where I live (Argentina) I havent seen a Lambo in my entire life... :( Some day I'll be the first riding one hehe :)

OP
OP
A

acesar

PARKED
Oct 23, 2007
nyc
well im from brooklyn ny. Raised in the not so safe areas early on and moved to nicer areas in queens, but no where you'd ever see anything more than a 3year old bmw. Currently im in law school in Delaware though. Don't know if that provides sufficient background.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ErikV10

New Contributor
Aug 2, 2007
It doesn't mean that if I become successful in something (ex. RE), you would be too. Just find what you love, work hard, and a lot of perseverance.

If Lambo is what you want, it will come in the right time. Just be sure not to take your eyes off your goal! Best of Luck to you.

Cheers,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just Enrolled to "Start a Freelance Business: Take back your freedom Now" Thanks! @Lex...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom