The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KungFuSteve Hosts A Masterclass On Scaling Your Business!

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Great class @Kung Fu Steve !

For those that attended, none of it means a damn thing if you don't DO SOMETHING WITH IT!

Let's go! No excuses! Build your system. Implement your plan. Change your mindset.

You got this!

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Listening now. Being live would have been preferred but it's nice with the recording. I can pause when my mind is about to blow up!

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Also going through this and agree, it's easier done in chunks ;)

@Kung Fu Steve could you upload the Powerpoint as well, please? I know most of it is in the workbook, but it's easier for a quick reference than having to click through the video.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Also going through this and agree, it's easier done in chunks ;)

@Kung Fu Steve could you upload the Powerpoint as well, please? I know most of it is in the workbook, but it's easier for a quick reference than having to click through the video.

Fixed and updated!

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Just wanted to let you know,@Kung Fu Steve , implementing your "DO IT NOW" strategies killed my hosting provider. I nearly 4x'ed my daily visitors in a day, with a 20x peak visitor count... and the CPU just couldn't handle all the requests. I've been comparing new hosting options for about 10 hours now :happy:.

Not mad, but wasn't expecting to scale that fast !

s.wirat13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Sep 6, 2019
Thailand
Although I don't have a business right not, every word Steve spoke was GOLD and easy to understand. He amazed me throughout the whole call that I feel like robbing him for just 97$. I will perpetually watch the recording and implement them to help my client. Thanks again, Steve.

Last edited:

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
Some quick feedback:

After listening to the recording, I identified and implemented one "low hanging fruit". Took me maybe 1 hour to implement it. From this single change, which was a direct result of me acting on the lesson, I earned an extra $599.85 in 10 days.

Sometimes you just need a nerd like @Kung Fu Steve to point you in the right direction and make you see the obvious. I could have done this years ago, but I didn't.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
@Kung Fu Steve is one of the most legit guys on the forum. Highly recommended!

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Some quick feedback:

After listening to the recording, I identified and implemented one "low hanging fruit". Took me maybe 1 hour to implement it. From this single change, which was a direct result of me acting on the lesson, I earned an extra $599.85 in 10 days.

Sometimes you just need a nerd like @Kung Fu Steve to point you in the right direction and make you see the obvious. I could have done this years ago, but I didn't.

You rock my socks. Is that recurring revenue?

@Kung Fu Steve does this masterclass still available ??

I will have the "evergreen" version ready today. I've had a little over a dozen people ask for it.

I've got one more seminar I'm doing today and then I'll be able to get it up for you and I'll come in and change the link and notify you all!

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
You rock my socks. Is that recurring revenue?

I'm in the software business and this specific extra revenue was from one-time license purchases. However, it's basically free money for me; pure profit after subtracting credit card fees and taxes. The same software license can be sold unlimited times again so there's no telling how much more revenue this single change will bring in the following year(s).

Still need a lot more work to double my profits/revenue (most of it comes from monthly recurring fees), but it's just mind-blowing how much money is left on the table and how blind I was to what my users are happy to pay for.

My focus now will be creating systems that will help me shift from being a business operator to being a business owner.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
QUICK UPDATE:

I've heard you, I've heard you, I've heard you!

After a couple dozen texts, emails, and messages asking for the ability to simply pay for the replay -- we've finally got it set up for you. And you can get it right here:

Scale Masterclass On-Demand Training

The class was pretty intense so people wanted to be able to go back, pause, take notes, and review it later.

For a short time, I'm simply going to do lifetime access to this course for the original $97 price.

Those of you who have already purchased and showed up to the live class, you'll be receiving an email soon with new instructions to get into the 'members area'.

Now is the time to Scale your business, my friends.

Let's freaking goooooooo

Click here

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.