The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KSI vs logan paul was fixed. These youtubers have literally mastered the use of personal branding.

Surge Of Courage

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 2, 2018
i streamed the fight, watched it all, the fight was definitely fixed, how convenient it ended up in a draw, not hating too much to be honest it was entertaining, however i was thinking about the money side to it.
10 dollars to view, 800k sold, thats 8 mill in revenue, they probably took home 1 million each after everything is paid off, arena, staff, etc. maybe even more to be honest since the 21k arena seats may have paid off all the expenses. maybe the pocketed over 3 million each.

jesus.

they also plug in their merch, which definitely sells alot, and since its a premium brand, just like kylie jenner, their mark up on the prices are attrocious, but amazing for profit.

i think logan paul ever since that suicidical forrest video, has been trying to salvage his brand back.
ksi was definitely a favourite.

jake paul aswell, selling his merch, doing well as usual. won his fight, though i thought that fight was not fixed.

honestly i respect them, to train for boxing really hard, to put out videos daily, andddd to put out really creative music videos and diss tracks to promote the fight. its a tonne of work.
they obviously have a team with them, but its must be non stop work, and alot of it fun i imagine. atleast in my eyes.

if anyone else watched the fight, any thoughts?

either the fight was fixed between logan and ksi, or the judges ruled in favour of ksi for fishy reasons. because i think logan won that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 4, 2016
welcome to boxing

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
The art of being famous for being famous.

D

Deleted50669

i streamed the fight, watched it all, the fight was definitely fixed, how convenient it ended up in a draw, not hating too much to be honest it was entertaining, however i was thinking about the money side to it.
10 dollars to view, 800k sold, thats 8 mill in revenue, they probably took home 1 million each after everything is paid off, arena, staff, etc. maybe even more to be honest since the 21k arena seats may have paid off all the expenses. maybe the pocketed over 3 million each.

jesus.

they also plug in their merch, which definitely sells alot, and since its a premium brand, just like kylie jenner, their mark up on the prices are attrocious, but amazing for profit.

i think logan paul ever since that suicidical forrest video, has been trying to salvage his brand back.
ksi was definitely a favourite.

jake paul aswell, selling his merch, doing well as usual. won his fight, though i thought that fight was not fixed.

honestly i respect them, to train for boxing really hard, to put out videos daily, andddd to put out really creative music videos and diss tracks to promote the fight. its a tonne of work.
they obviously have a team with them, but its must be non stop work, and alot of it fun i imagine. atleast in my eyes.

if anyone else watched the fight, any thoughts?

either the fight was fixed between logan and ksi, or the judges ruled in favour of ksi for fishy reasons. because i think logan won that.
I'd be more surprised if it weren't fixed. Neither would agree to take the fight if it weren't, because losing would damage their reputation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Knugs

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jan 10, 2016
They agreed on 2 fights (Manchester and LA) a long time ago.

Logan career is over since the Suicide forest incident. Actually, KSI is saving his reputation with taking those fights

hey are pushing this "youtube boxing championship" quite hard now. I think we will see more youtube stars fighting.

I dont think it was fixed at all but nowadays you never know.

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
Neither are even boxers. I don't know much about the sport but it seem super amateur. It was a cringeworthy circus.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.