The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

KSI vs logan paul was fixed. These youtubers have literally mastered the use of personal branding.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Surge Of Courage

New Contributor
Aug 2, 2018
i streamed the fight, watched it all, the fight was definitely fixed, how convenient it ended up in a draw, not hating too much to be honest it was entertaining, however i was thinking about the money side to it.
10 dollars to view, 800k sold, thats 8 mill in revenue, they probably took home 1 million each after everything is paid off, arena, staff, etc. maybe even more to be honest since the 21k arena seats may have paid off all the expenses. maybe the pocketed over 3 million each.

jesus.

they also plug in their merch, which definitely sells alot, and since its a premium brand, just like kylie jenner, their mark up on the prices are attrocious, but amazing for profit.

i think logan paul ever since that suicidical forrest video, has been trying to salvage his brand back.
ksi was definitely a favourite.

jake paul aswell, selling his merch, doing well as usual. won his fight, though i thought that fight was not fixed.

honestly i respect them, to train for boxing really hard, to put out videos daily, andddd to put out really creative music videos and diss tracks to promote the fight. its a tonne of work.
they obviously have a team with them, but its must be non stop work, and alot of it fun i imagine. atleast in my eyes.

if anyone else watched the fight, any thoughts?

either the fight was fixed between logan and ksi, or the judges ruled in favour of ksi for fishy reasons. because i think logan won that.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Maxboost

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Apr 4, 2016
welcome to boxing

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
i streamed the fight, watched it all, the fight was definitely fixed, how convenient it ended up in a draw, not hating too much to be honest it was entertaining, however i was thinking about the money side to it.
10 dollars to view, 800k sold, thats 8 mill in revenue, they probably took home 1 million each after everything is paid off, arena, staff, etc. maybe even more to be honest since the 21k arena seats may have paid off all the expenses. maybe the pocketed over 3 million each.

jesus.

they also plug in their merch, which definitely sells alot, and since its a premium brand, just like kylie jenner, their mark up on the prices are attrocious, but amazing for profit.

i think logan paul ever since that suicidical forrest video, has been trying to salvage his brand back.
ksi was definitely a favourite.

jake paul aswell, selling his merch, doing well as usual. won his fight, though i thought that fight was not fixed.

honestly i respect them, to train for boxing really hard, to put out videos daily, andddd to put out really creative music videos and diss tracks to promote the fight. its a tonne of work.
they obviously have a team with them, but its must be non stop work, and alot of it fun i imagine. atleast in my eyes.

if anyone else watched the fight, any thoughts?

either the fight was fixed between logan and ksi, or the judges ruled in favour of ksi for fishy reasons. because i think logan won that.
I'd be more surprised if it weren't fixed. Neither would agree to take the fight if it weren't, because losing would damage their reputation.

Knugs

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jan 10, 2016
They agreed on 2 fights (Manchester and LA) a long time ago.

Logan career is over since the Suicide forest incident. Actually, KSI is saving his reputation with taking those fights

hey are pushing this "youtube boxing championship" quite hard now. I think we will see more youtube stars fighting.

I dont think it was fixed at all but nowadays you never know.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom