Hey everyone!
After the failure in my Amazon venture, I have another chance in my hands and I would love any feedback.
I know a guy around my area, who has a successful business. He is selling ready-made kitchen. I do not know how this kind of business is called in English, but he has 3-4 showrooms in mid-class cities and he earns quite good money.
However, he lacks some stuff like worldliness, knowledge of foreign language and computer literacy. Stuff like SEO, online marketing and so are rocket science to him. He likes me as a person as well, he finds me young and dynamic. I find him proactive, realistic and take him as an example. We meet regularly and I guess we have complementary skills.
He has recently offered to build a webshop with me for kitchen appliances (refrigerators, ovens etc.). He has good sourcing opportunities because he already does this offline and he buys wholesale. He wants me to build his webshop and improve it.
So basically, I will do his online marketing. I do not have a lot of experience in this, but I have contacts who are SEO agents, social media agents etc. I will also have a minimal investment (2-3k €, I will mostly invest my time.) He also wants me for the business development, namely we would go to East Asia and find wholesale deals over there.
My question to you is: anyone of you have experience about e-commerce of brand kitchen appliances? Preferably in European or Asian market.
I would be thankful for any feedback and comments.
After the failure in my Amazon venture, I have another chance in my hands and I would love any feedback.
I know a guy around my area, who has a successful business. He is selling ready-made kitchen. I do not know how this kind of business is called in English, but he has 3-4 showrooms in mid-class cities and he earns quite good money.
However, he lacks some stuff like worldliness, knowledge of foreign language and computer literacy. Stuff like SEO, online marketing and so are rocket science to him. He likes me as a person as well, he finds me young and dynamic. I find him proactive, realistic and take him as an example. We meet regularly and I guess we have complementary skills.
He has recently offered to build a webshop with me for kitchen appliances (refrigerators, ovens etc.). He has good sourcing opportunities because he already does this offline and he buys wholesale. He wants me to build his webshop and improve it.
So basically, I will do his online marketing. I do not have a lot of experience in this, but I have contacts who are SEO agents, social media agents etc. I will also have a minimal investment (2-3k €, I will mostly invest my time.) He also wants me for the business development, namely we would go to East Asia and find wholesale deals over there.
My question to you is: anyone of you have experience about e-commerce of brand kitchen appliances? Preferably in European or Asian market.
I would be thankful for any feedback and comments.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
