The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kitchen Appliances In Europe

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Dec 27, 2016
Hey everyone!

After the failure in my Amazon venture, I have another chance in my hands and I would love any feedback.

I know a guy around my area, who has a successful business. He is selling ready-made kitchen. I do not know how this kind of business is called in English, but he has 3-4 showrooms in mid-class cities and he earns quite good money.

However, he lacks some stuff like worldliness, knowledge of foreign language and computer literacy. Stuff like SEO, online marketing and so are rocket science to him. He likes me as a person as well, he finds me young and dynamic. I find him proactive, realistic and take him as an example. We meet regularly and I guess we have complementary skills.

He has recently offered to build a webshop with me for kitchen appliances (refrigerators, ovens etc.). He has good sourcing opportunities because he already does this offline and he buys wholesale. He wants me to build his webshop and improve it.

So basically, I will do his online marketing. I do not have a lot of experience in this, but I have contacts who are SEO agents, social media agents etc. I will also have a minimal investment (2-3k €, I will mostly invest my time.) He also wants me for the business development, namely we would go to East Asia and find wholesale deals over there.

My question to you is: anyone of you have experience about e-commerce of brand kitchen appliances? Preferably in European or Asian market.

I would be thankful for any feedback and comments.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.