The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Kickstart Your 6-Figure Sales Funnel Agency Within 72 Hours

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
One of the best ways to get into a market is to start fresh. When a new technology or developments comes out, there are usually opportunities to kickstart a new business venture. It's how I started my first biz and how you too can.

This one is not going to last, so the faster you take action the higher your reward will be.

If you recall facebook had some troubles with the Gov't and their Cambridge Analytica scandal. Well as a reaction, they introduced a new feature: Info and Ads

If you go to any business page, the link is at the bottom.

upload_2018-7-27_17-7-24.png

Voila, all of their ads and sales funnels. (Don't worry, clicking on them won't waste ad spend)

upload_2018-7-27_17-8-12.png

I won't be showing you how to create sales funnels and landing pages. There are plenty of courses you can take for that.

However, if you're in the middle of that or just starting you may be wondering how you're ever going to get clients.

After all, everyone and their grandmother is a copywriter or a digital marketer. How in the world can you build that "work on the beach, while surrounded by fly honeys all day" lifestyle?

UpWork is barely accepting new freelancers.

Forget Fiverr. No sane person has used this to build a 6 figure agency.

And there's no way you'll be cold calling anyone anytime soon. After you've been rejected so many times in the past.

After taking bro marketing courses that left you feeling burnt with outdated methods. With talking points and templates that 1000 other people are using.

If someone on the other side of the phone ever hears one more pitch about their online presence, they'll personally come to your house and burn it down.

But what if there was a way to, not just trampoline into the stratosphere like bugs bunny, but to actually have clients begging you to hire you?

All it requires is a small initial input from you. Just follow the Phoenix 1 2-ABC 3 system I'll be sharing with you today.

And that's not just a catchy name.

I personally used this same strategy to go from my parent's bathroom, taking my own selfies, to people sneaking in and taking them for me.

upload_2018-7-27_17-27-30.png
(disclaimer: non-paid actor)

This system is so magnificently effective, my beard now trims itself!

(If you flip the picture upside down, you can see where the inspiration for the name came from)

And you can have this same lifestyle just by following the link at the bottom of the page.

This system is so powerful it was even used by the Russians during the last US election.

As an added bonus, you get to see exactly how they did it, with a full 10 hour course. Viewed by over 3.7 MILLION people and counting!

Now if you've made it this, far congratulations. You've already completed step 1 of the process.

Step 2 involves setting up a few simple systems.

Phoenix System Step Alpha: Find local businesses running FB ads in your area. Chances are they have some intern, or the owner's nephew running ads to the business home page, or the contact form.

Phoenix System Step Bravo: Analyze their funnel and suggest improvements.

Phoenix System Step Charlie. Profit

And as promised the bonus training video: youtube.com/watch?v=o1eHKf-dMwo

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Anyone else flip the picture upside down? :rofl:

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
*lol* nice example on how clickbait works but beyond that? no value. thx.

Find local businesses running FB ads in your area. Chances are they have some intern, or the owner's nephew running ads to the business home page, or the contact form.

Analyze their funnel and suggest improvements.

Top part was for my personal practice. Sorry if it droned on too long.

Check the bottom.

It really is how I started my first company, doing SEO over a decade ago.

Being the first to a market is one of the best ways to get started. You have plenty of room to make mistakes and easily recover. The client pool is vast, so by the time everyone else realizes what's going, you've already made a cool 6 figures.

FedEx 100 proposals to local businesses. Analyze their funnel and suggest improvements.

I'll eat my hat if you can't get at least 1 call or email back.

I work with a couple of businesses, and the ones doing their own ads are throwing money away sending visitors to their website's contact form.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.