First time I get a setback and boy it is a doozy. I've taken a big chunk of my profits and decided on venturing into reselling music gear (mainly drum machines and synth's). I purchased a mpc 1000 a few weeks ago. The ad states that its fully functional and it has new pads. I should have went with my initial gut reaction and never even bidded on the damn thing. I saw the seller had a lot of great ratings and trusted purchasing through him. Anyways the item was payed for on the 17th he didn't ship it till the 24th . I received it about a few hours ago and its funny how people have there own definition of "fully functional".
Literal cosmetic damages that was not shown on the picture and one of the pads are dying on me. Even the plastic covers where broken and the wrapping inside the box looked like a tornado used the bathroom on it.
I emailed the owner and of course hes going to say its "usps's" fault. I kept explaining to him that this damage was there before anything was wrapped because it would take dropping a MPC from the top of the empire state building just to get a dent. The boxes and manuals are in tact showing no sign of blunt trama and it even looks like it has been tampered with since the covers are broken right where the screw hole is at (there is a screwdriver scratches from whe he tried it to take the cover off) . First hes like I KNOW WHAT COULD'VE DONE THIS LET ME SEND YOU 50 DOLLARS FOR YOUR TROUBLES .....
50 dollars??? doesn't even cover the plastic cover much less a whole new set of drum sensors + manual labor doubling the price of what i payed. I stood my ground and asked for a full refund ( i would even get it shipped that minute). What do i get for being a man?......a maybe you need to treat your things better response xD . I just responded with fine then let ebay/paypal handle it and have a good one
Attracting money is such a wonderful headache lol.
Literal cosmetic damages that was not shown on the picture and one of the pads are dying on me. Even the plastic covers where broken and the wrapping inside the box looked like a tornado used the bathroom on it.
I emailed the owner and of course hes going to say its "usps's" fault. I kept explaining to him that this damage was there before anything was wrapped because it would take dropping a MPC from the top of the empire state building just to get a dent. The boxes and manuals are in tact showing no sign of blunt trama and it even looks like it has been tampered with since the covers are broken right where the screw hole is at (there is a screwdriver scratches from whe he tried it to take the cover off) . First hes like I KNOW WHAT COULD'VE DONE THIS LET ME SEND YOU 50 DOLLARS FOR YOUR TROUBLES .....
Attracting money is such a wonderful headache lol.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
