Tauzmkaiono
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2024
- Messages
- 1
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 100%
Kiā Ora my name is Tauz, I’m from Āotearoa New Zealand and I’m new around here.. I’ve found myself here as a result of starting The Millionaire Fastlane yesterday, and in the hopes to be surrounded by more likeminded people and others who have potentially already started their process and journey in the fast lane.
I’m 25 years old, father and partner and atm the sole provider for my small family. I work 6 days a week more often than not and I work in construction, aka I live in the slow lane! As a sole provider I am constantly reminded that poverty is just around the corner unless I am able to create something that provides value to not only myself and my family, but to others in the world also. I have a fair idea of what I want to start off with, which is building an active wear brand (the biggest in the southern hemisphere). As I have little idea of how to actually do that, I’ve used my experience in building houses that you of course need a solid foundation before you build anything… so I’ll do my best to build a community on social media, continue to work on myself and improve my knowledge and hopefully the steps will appear before me, even if it’s one at a time! I look forward to meeting you all and being amongst other fastlaners! And of course, I welcome any advice/criticism that comes my way. Have a blessed day!
I’m 25 years old, father and partner and atm the sole provider for my small family. I work 6 days a week more often than not and I work in construction, aka I live in the slow lane! As a sole provider I am constantly reminded that poverty is just around the corner unless I am able to create something that provides value to not only myself and my family, but to others in the world also. I have a fair idea of what I want to start off with, which is building an active wear brand (the biggest in the southern hemisphere). As I have little idea of how to actually do that, I’ve used my experience in building houses that you of course need a solid foundation before you build anything… so I’ll do my best to build a community on social media, continue to work on myself and improve my knowledge and hopefully the steps will appear before me, even if it’s one at a time! I look forward to meeting you all and being amongst other fastlaners! And of course, I welcome any advice/criticism that comes my way. Have a blessed day!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
