The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Keep it in perspective

canon94

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 1, 2007
I see it happen a lot with people just starting out. They get really focused on their investments and getting rich and staying in the fastlane. This is just my quick tip to all.

Take time to step away and be with your family, friends, pets whatever. Life isnt all about money. It is great, dont get me wrong. But what good is the money without someone there to share it with.

I find myself on a regular basis having to remind myself to step away from the computer. I do and guess what? My financial life and online business DID NOT fall into disrepair. Amazing.

Take short breaks from wherever your focus is. Dont talk about it, dont think about it. Period. Even if it is just an hour a day.

You will be much happier for it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Shawn

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 14, 2007
I find myself on a regular basis having to remind myself to step away from the computer. I do and guess what? My financial life and online business DID NOT fall into disrepair. Amazing.

I agree completely. I'm the same way and often find that I've much more motivated when I come back if I take time away from working.

M-M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Aug 27, 2007
NC
When I got my business off the ground my wife and I grew apart and it nearly cost us our relationship. We both took a step back and asked "What's happening to us?". Success is not worth what I have in my wife and dogs. They are my family and the most important thing in my life. I never want to jeopardize that again.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.