The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

KAK - Life and Business Principles

Anything related to matters of the mind

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018
I admire @Kak 's mindset.

This is a compilation of some of his golden nuggets that I had saved in a document few years back.

Hope it helps/inspires someone.

1. A true understanding of capitalism trumps mindset BS

2. Someone with the internal locus of control knows they are the dealer and that they can run their own lives

3. Here's how you stop dealing with limiting beliefs. Stop having them. These millionaires and billionaires aren't unicorns. They exist and there is a reason for their existence. Why not adopt the actions that got them there?

4. Work with what you have. Take responsibility for your own income. You owe it to your children to teach them this principle and you owe it to your family as a whole to do everything you can

5. I believe being smart is the willingness not the capacity to learn and so I wring every bit of knowledge that I possibly can out of every situation

6. Tenacity and Patience

7. The reality and the big pill to swallow is that no one but you will start a business for you. No one is going to do this for you. No one is going to hold your hand and tell you how. No feel good Tony Robbins crap is going to make the business flow out of you. You won't get to your 65th self-help book and somehow turn the last page to a successful business. Napoleon Hill doesn't give a shit about you and neither does Jim Rohn

8. Why not find demand first? Why not ask what problems businesses are having? Why not ask what essential item they are getting beat up on?

9. I like to know there is a demand before I even try. That way sales is basically taken care of

10. Become the expert. You must DO. Your must ACT. There is NO ONE that will hold your hand and teach you how to start a seriously impactful business. Guess what? That's OK! In fact it is real entrepreneurship. Following a step by step guide isn't. You'll F*cking crash

11. Unless you have win-win nature to whatever deal you are getting involved in, it will not last

12. The difference between big business and small business is the size of your strategy

13. Is it failing because people hate it or not responding to it? Or is it failing because the provisions aren't in place to support it and it needs more work?

14. Negotiate what you want. All they can say is no

15. Throughout the years I've learned an important lesson in business and that lesson is to think SCALE. Scalability above all else, that means WITHOUT YOU! Sure it's expected to put in the groundwork, but that business needs to be able to eventually grow some legs and run on its own or you are wasting your time. It was always a dream of mine to set up some kind of passive income in order to chase venture after venture. I took it step further and put provisions in place so I never enslave myself to a business. None of them should ever require my active time.

I have seen so many people become the CEO of their own businesses and the business caps out at some number that's nice, but not great and they live in that for 20 years

16. This is all part of putting together the right team. Surrounding yourself with people you can trust, that can do individual things better than you. That is what being a good leader is. Don't go thinking you are the best at everything and never relinquishing control. I have on numerous occasions had breakthroughs right after I got the right person involved. As the CEO/Entrepreneur, you just put the puzzle together. You have the grand vision. You lead. If you do a ton more than that, you're hindering your potential growth with time constraint

17. Just be competent. More than anything they respect competence. Don't get greedy. Make sure everyone gets a good deal and you'll have business for the long haul. If you bend them over even if you know you can, they will always be looking for a way to get rid of your a$$. Trust me on this one. It goes a long way to show you are serious by flying out to visit in person. It never hurts to tell them you want them to make money on the deal just like you

18. The challenge makes you stronger and smarter than a someone who hasn't dealt with them. Why do you think lotto winners go broke? Money without the sacrifice

19. You can look at that runaway as the blood, sweat and tears needed to be put in before your business can take off. Difficult is good for the people who have done it and bad for bozo wannabe competitors. This is the part where you LEARN! This is the part that builds you as a businessperson. This is the part that makes you EXPERIENCED. Have you ever wondered why some people get to the point where they don't feel the need to prove anything? Have you wondered why some people remain calm in the worst of times? They have been down a hell of a runway. The entrepreneur and the business is stronger than this

20. Start a business. Hit it hard. Don't take no for an answer. Don't let failure be an option and F*cking WIN. Go out there and WIN

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.