The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just joined

Avhome77

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 28, 2019
Hey, just joined to check things out! Thanks in advance for any advice that comes my way. I’ve been self employed for about 19 years. I’ve dipped my toes into real estate, and, to be honest I’m kind of getting my butt kicked by renters - learning how to do things the right way as quickly as I can.

I read the One Thing and I absolutely am stuck in a never ending to do list, so I’m exploring changing that paradigm.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard.

My wife and I have owned two properties. A 4 plex in Albuquerque, and a 12 unit here in Phoenix. Best decision we made was hiring a property manager. Renters can smell weakness, and will steamroll you if you give them even the slightest bit of sympathy. Not to mention that you're often renting out to side walkers ...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...