I just had fought with my family yesterday, I live in India, where double graduates run for government jobs positions like janitor. My dad was writing form for 0one of them for me, They were trying so hard to rationalize themselves. Fear and security governs their life like the rest of indians, I have currently learned many skills besides my software engineer background, like copywriting, content writing, customer care, marketing, pricing optimization and they are blind to it,.
what they were filling for was 6000rs./month (80$)government service, I told them I can earn this in 3 hours, and he told money is not everything and some indian jargon, and then I told them I am selling my services for money, he told me what are doing with laptop? are you studying with laptop or doing business with it? Is laptop for this? you'll get in illegal stuff and you are not son of a millionaire!
I really thought of leaving my family right then, their mental poorness really is ignorant and painful.
despite being just 20 and starting out as freelancer from scratch.
what they were filling for was 6000rs./month (80$)government service, I told them I can earn this in 3 hours, and he told money is not everything and some indian jargon, and then I told them I am selling my services for money, he told me what are doing with laptop? are you studying with laptop or doing business with it? Is laptop for this? you'll get in illegal stuff and you are not son of a millionaire!
I really thought of leaving my family right then, their mental poorness really is ignorant and painful.
despite being just 20 and starting out as freelancer from scratch.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
