The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just another slowlane sucker trying to escape

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Slowlanesucker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 15, 2018
Hi,

Reading the Fastlane book brought me here..

I have the slowlane system working well, have a job and saving some money, but I am now convinced I need to up the ante.
Not necessarily wanting to drive an amazingly expensive car, but would like the option :)

I will be reading a lot here.

I am a software developer(C#, SQL, Javascript, VB etc etc) as my slowlane profession, so if anybody needs some tips or advice let me know!

Thats it for now. cya later!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome @Slowlanesucker,

There is plenty here to give you inspiration and, with your software development skills, you will probably see plenty of opportunities between the lines.

The hardest part about starting your journey is typically choosing a path to focus on and in actually taking action once you have identified a common pain you can help solve.

Many join, sit on the side lines and never get around to taking the action necessary in moving forward. If you can overcome those two you will be well on your way.

Again welcome and look forward to seeing your input in the forum.

RC

_

Burton

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 17, 2018
Welcome to the forum!

I see more and more software devs around here, good luck on your journey! :)

Slowlanesucker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for the warm welcome. :blush:
I will be looking for good software developer opportunities, but now also looking into blogging and importing stuff and selling through amazon. Gotta choose sometime..

I am no exception. I need to:
- first choose an opportunity / direction
- start doing what needs to be done
- persevere and improve the process

Something like that.. But I'm still reading :eek:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
D

Deleted50669

Hi,

Reading the Fastlane book brought me here..

I have the slowlane system working well, have a job and saving some money, but I am now convinced I need to up the ante.
Not necessarily wanting to drive an amazingly expensive car, but would like the option :)

I will be reading a lot here.

I am a software developer(C#, SQL, Javascript, VB etc etc) as my slowlane profession, so if anybody needs some tips or advice let me know!

Thats it for now. cya later!
Welcome to the forum! You are positioned well to do something very productive in the fastlane with your skillset. I am currently teaching myself web application development. If you ever want to bounce development ideas around feel free to PM me. I am early in my journey, but I enjoy chatting with other developers.

- Cheers

Slowlanesucker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 15, 2018
I am currently teaching myself web application development. If you ever want to bounce development ideas around feel free to PM me. I am early in my journey, but I enjoy chatting with other developers.
- Cheers
Always good to chat, although I am currently only thinking about making a simple game, and then I am discouraged by promotion difficulties. So I don't have any good development ideas at the ready. :humph:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Always good to chat, although I am currently only thinking about making a simple game, and then I am discouraged by promotion difficulties. So I don't have any good development ideas at the ready. :humph:

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps try something in the VR space. It's small enough that you don't need as much promotion to stand out.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Slowlanesucker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 15, 2018
Welcome to the forum. Perhaps try something in the VR space. It's small enough that you don't need as much promotion to stand out.
Thanks for the suggestion!!

Anybody that's interested in Game development should have a look Unreal Engine , in the beginning its free to use.
(Once you ship your game or application, you pay Epic 5% of gross revenue after the first $3,000 per product per calendar quarter. For a more detailed explanation of how that works, see the EULA and our product release page. We also offer custom license terms to companies who prefer to pay an upfront license fee in order to lower the royalty rate.)
See: Unreal Engine | Frequently Asked Questions

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...