The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Just an introduction from ordinary person that eager and committed escape from mediocrity

Sabrian_maulana

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 10, 2023
Hello, i'm a new aspiring entrepreneur here those who are quite young, 19 years old, might look like wannabe entrepreneurs who won't commit, show up once, are highly motivated and then don't show up again somewhere.
I've learned a lot from MJ de Marco's books, and having read all three of his books several times, I realize I have to be careful of 'action-faking', especially given the amount of distraction in today's modern world. From the smartphone glued to our faces to the junk food spiked with sugar to the dopamine manipulating video games packed with reinforcement heuristics to the tv programs, social media and sporting events that fill our empty lives with meaning. I sometimes fear my dreams are buried and stay miserable stuck in the same dismal pattern, work, pay bills, consume and then repeat. But don't worry, I will overcome this fear and continue to develop myself, and start my own business that can solve problems and provide value to people. So I will take advantage of this forum to discuss and achieve my goals

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest31xr384

Hello, i'm a new aspiring entrepreneur here those who are quite young, 19 years old, might look like wannabe entrepreneurs who won't commit, show up once, are highly motivated and then don't show up again somewhere.
I've learned a lot from MJ de Marco's books, and having read all three of his books several times, I realize I have to be careful of 'action-faking', especially given the amount of distraction in today's modern world. From the smartphone glued to our faces to the junk food spiked with sugar to the dopamine manipulating video games packed with reinforcement heuristics to the tv programs, social media and sporting events that fill our empty lives with meaning. I sometimes fear my dreams are buried and stay miserable stuck in the same dismal pattern, work, pay bills, consume and then repeat. But don't worry, I will overcome this fear and continue to develop myself, and start my own business that can solve problems and provide value to people. So I will take advantage of this forum to discuss and achieve my goals
yo bro man welcome to the forum. I agree with everything you said , its crazy with the amount of distractions there are these days. especially those bloody 30 second tiktok or youtube shorts, but then again it seems every company is doing there own version of tik tok style videos. It's like they know what they're doing but they just don't care.

I know we can overcome these obstacles bro man just gotta stay strong out here.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Welcome!

The funny thing about those triggers (sugar, flashy videos, sporting events), is that they are designed to draw in PAYING customers or users over and over again. It's EASIER to sell to existing paying users, after all.

Don't just hate these triggers. Learn from them.

When you go work on your Fastlane business, think about what could make your product irresistible and EASIER for them to use in their daily lives or work. That way, you can give your business a marketing edge.

There are many books written on it, but I liked this one:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...