The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JUICING! START DOING THIS NOW

Crexty

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 2, 2018
Arizona
Okay, so i'm only 19 years old (What do i know, right?). I've always been terrible with eating enough veggies.

Turns out, you need 8-9 servings of veggies every day to promote overall health. (Immune system, nervous system, organ function, preventing certain cancers, etc.)

This is maybe a little more than 1 serving of green veggies:

BlpdLTS

url

Imgur
I'm sure you can imagine how much 9 is

Not only do you want to get green leafy vegetables in, others are really good for overall health. Carrots, Peppers, Beats, Celery, Tomatoes, etc.

If you want to take advantage of the nutrients in all the vegetables. I highly recommend you start juicing. Its not impossible to get a decent amount of multiple veggies in every day, but its definitely not always easy (especially with the busy nature of the people here).

I juice this every morning:

- 4 Carrots
- 4 Stalks Of Celery
- 1 Beet
- 1 Apple
- 1 thumb of ginger
- 1 lemon
- 4 stalks of Kale

I also incorporate mixed veggies with my meals and blend spinach into my post workout shake (i'm bulking currently).

I feel amazing throughout my day, I rarely get sick anymore, and i'm sure my organs are thanking me for not only taking in all these nutrients, but removing the fiber and giving my digestive track a break.

I don't mean to neglect fruit as I get plenty of fruit in, but vegetables are more commonly neglected (EAT YOUR FRUIT GUYS).

Give it a shot, my body responded in a way i've never seen before by introducing juicing and more vegetables into my diet. It may not be the same for everyone, but there is no harm in getting enough vegetables in everyday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
May 27, 2013
United States
I do a smoothie every day:

spinach/kale
frozen berries
banana
plain yogurt
peanut butter
protien powder
almond milk

I like yours though... I'm going to give it a try! I've never done "juicing" before.

Crexty

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 2, 2018
Arizona
I do a smoothie every day:

spinach/kale
frozen berries
banana
plain yogurt
peanut butter
protien powder
almond milk

I like yours though... I'm going to give it a try! I've never done "juicing" before.

Nice! I do something similar to that also.

Just to make this clear, the juice is made with an actual juicer. Not a blender, that way you're still not chewing up all the excess fiber. A decent juicer costs around $150..

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Okay, so i'm only 19 years old (What do i know, right?). I've always been terrible with eating enough veggies.

Turns out, you need 8-9 servings of veggies every day to promote overall health. (Immune system, nervous system, organ function, preventing certain cancers, etc.)

This is maybe a little more than 1 serving of green veggies:

BlpdLTS

url

Imgur
I'm sure you can imagine how much 9 is

Not only do you want to get green leafy vegetables in, others are really good for overall health. Carrots, Peppers, Beats, Celery, Tomatoes, etc.

If you want to take advantage of the nutrients in all the vegetables. I highly recommend you start juicing. Its not impossible to get a decent amount of multiple veggies in every day, but its definitely not always easy (especially with the busy nature of the people here).

I juice this every morning:

- 4 Carrots
- 4 Stalks Of Celery
- 1 Beet
- 1 Apple
- 1 thumb of ginger
- 1 lemon
- 4 stalks of Kale

I also incorporate mixed veggies with my meals and blend spinach into my post workout shake (i'm bulking currently).

I feel amazing throughout my day, I rarely get sick anymore, and i'm sure my organs are thanking me for not only taking in all these nutrients, but removing the fiber and giving my digestive track a break.

I don't mean to neglect fruit as I get plenty of fruit in, but vegetables are more commonly neglected (EAT YOUR FRUIT GUYS).

Give it a shot, my body responded in a way i've never seen before by introducing juicing and more vegetables into my diet. It may not be the same for everyone, but there is no harm in getting enough vegetables in everyday.
I have a juicer but I've been slacking, I'll try to juice once a day from now.

Have you seen the documentary fat sick and nearly dead?

Danny Sullivan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 2, 2018
Germany
Hey,

thanks for the recipes.

Why do you want to keep fiber out of your system? As far as my experience goes, i'm always having troubles with digestion if i'm not taking in enough fiber.

If you download a low fodmap list, you can also easily create own recipes in case you're suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrom).

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
Love that you have felt such an improvement.

However...

You lose a lot of the 'good stuff' juicing (fibre, vitamins etc).

You want to be making a smoothies! (look into juicing vs smoothies)

Have mine everyday and I quite literally get 'high' from it (I know this sounds farfetched, but don't knock it until you try it).

Will post pics later.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
May 27, 2013
United States
Nice! I do something similar to that also.

Just to make this clear, the juice is made with an actual juicer. Not a blender, that way you're still not chewing up all the excess fiber. A decent juicer costs around $150..

Ah, thanks for that, i probably would've tried this in the blender. I think I'll get one.

Boo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
290%
Jul 6, 2018

This is the ultimate in smoothies. Carefully created to hit your micro nutrient goals. Try it for a week. Then you can thank me.

powderhound100

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Apr 20, 2014

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
333bj2w.jpg

As promised!

Recipe:

50g (frozen) Broccoli sprouts (sulforaphane) - This stuff makes me feel AWESOME - thanks Dr Rhonda Patrick.
100g Blueberries
Ginger
Carrot
Celery
Kale
Spirulina

It tastes... so so.. I get it down in one...

But I feel AMAZING after, every time.

Crexty

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 2, 2018
Arizona
I have a juicer but I've been slacking, I'll try to juice once a day from now.

Have you seen the documentary fat sick and nearly dead?

Havent seen it, but i've heard of it. I might watch it. Get to the farmers market and just grab a bunch of veggies!

Crexty

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 2, 2018
Arizona
Hey,

thanks for the recipes.

Why do you want to keep fiber out of your system? As far as my experience goes, i'm always having troubles with digestion if i'm not taking in enough fiber.

If you download a low fodmap list, you can also easily create own recipes in case you're suffering from IBS (irritable bowel syndrom).

I do get lots of fiber through other sources. Oats, fruits, brown rice, sweet potatoes, beans, etc. Its just its hard to eat that many vegetables every day. I also blend green smoothies & do eat vegetables throughout my day. So i'm still getting in some of the fibers from veggies.

Crexty

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 2, 2018
Arizona
Love that you have felt such an improvement.

However...

You lose a lot of the 'good stuff' juicing (fibre, vitamins etc).

You want to be making a smoothies! (look into juicing vs smoothies)

Have mine everyday and I quite literally get 'high' from it (I know this sounds farfetched, but don't knock it until you try it).

Will post pics later.

I get more than enough fibre through the veggies i eat/blend during the day and from my meals.

Theres not much you're losing by juicing other than the fibre. All the nutrients are in the juice.

Crexty

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 2, 2018
Arizona
333bj2w.jpg

As promised!

Recipe:

50g (frozen) Broccoli sprouts (sulforaphane) - This stuff makes me feel AWESOME - thanks Dr Rhonda Patrick.
100g Blueberries
Ginger
Carrot
Celery
Kale
Spirulina

It tastes... so so.. I get it down in one...

But I feel AMAZING after, every time.

Thanks!

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
May 27, 2013
United States

This is the ultimate in smoothies. Carefully created to hit your micro nutrient goals. Try it for a week. Then you can thank me.

The gold in this video is realizing that you can "pre-blend". It was probably 3 years until I realized I could get more greens in, if I did them first. This video showed me I could do even more. Gonna give it a try next week.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
May 27, 2013
United States
- 4 Carrots
- 4 Stalks Of Celery
- 1 Beet
- 1 Apple
- 1 thumb of ginger
- 1 lemon
- 4 stalks of Kale

I attempted to remember your OP when I was shopping... did ok. Forgot celery, beet, lemon, and ginger.

No juicer, only have a blender for now.

I did 4 carrots + a whole box of spinach/chard/kale mix + some more kale + apple + frozen mixed berries + banana.

The carrots and apple though took it to a new level... it was delicious!

My blender was literally smoking though because this smoothie was so dense... so I think it's time to upgrade.

I've never packed that many greens into a smoothie before. I felt great all day!

Areding

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 12, 2018
When we begin to lead a healthy lifestyle, our body also begins to live differently, I personally feel a surge of energy, and my well-being and emotional condition improves.

lewj24

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 12, 2016
St. Louis, MO

Owner2Millions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Feb 21, 2017
Chicago
I juice as well. Its very benefitcal for your health. I do:
  • Kale
  • Cucumber
  • Spinach
  • Coconut Water
  • Turmeric
  • Ginger
  • Lemon or Lime
  • Pineapple or Banana for balancing the taste
  • Chia Seeds or Flax Seeds
  • Sometimes Pumpkin Seeds

Bottom line, to have your health at a high level......Tons of Omega 3s, Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, eat nuts(almonds,brazil nuts, wlanuts) and seeds,Iodine( I use sea kelp). These are rarely in the diet...

Then you have your usual Vitamin A, E and K which are fat soluble and need fat for absorbing(along with vitamin d3) Vitamin B and C are water soluble and you need tons of those as well.....you an google the foods that have these

then its the minerals....you need electrolytes(Zinc, Salt, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium) .

Then its the micro antioxidants from berries and grapes I always eat. Especially from berries.

Vanesco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Oct 29, 2018
It is never late for proper nutrition. You can always start to monitor your health and eat the right foods, it will help you improve your health.

ericaung

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Oct 6, 2018
Do you guys ever do the 3 days JUICE Cleansing? If its so, pls share your experiences here

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018
Interested in this.

Started looking at the links provided. Thank you all.

MNejc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Mar 10, 2019
Slovenia
Don’t eat too many capsules, it can hurt your kidneys and you won’t be able to hold the water or urine from leaking. Experienced something like this myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.