The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[JOURNEY] I made a list of 100 money-making fastlanes (with monthly revenue displayed)

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Hi,

Since a lot of people (including me) are looking for business ideas, I figured I would build a leaderboard compiling all the famous money-making fastlane out there.

The revenue metrics are made readily available by the founders (Stripe-verified revenue).

Here it is : MakerLead - Discover new startups making real revenue

Would love some feedback from the community!

Cheers,
Lamine

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Train

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
203%
May 11, 2021
Thank you for the link!

As someone looking to get into the Fastlane, it is helpful to see what different types of business see in monthly revenues to know what's feasible.

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Thank you for the link!

As someone looking to get into the Fastlane, it is helpful to see what different types of business see in monthly revenues to know what's feasible.
Thanks, awesome that you see some value in it. The startups have revenue numbers above $24K/mo at the moment. So they are quite advanced.
But soon I will also list more startups between $1k and $24k

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas

Milonfz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Nov 5, 2020
Tried it on Chrome and Edge, nothing but a white screen.

Faithlaine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 28, 2013
1-Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found.
2-From google chrome: this site can't be reached.
3-From firefox: Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. We can’t connect to the server at makerlead.com. .....try again

bsharp78

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 2, 2021
1-Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found.
2-From google chrome: this site can't be reached.
3-From firefox: Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. We can’t connect to the server at makerlead.com. .....try again
Same.

Stargazer

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 8, 2018
England
Not that this is of any help, I have no idea on IT things, but I use Google Chrome and it is fine. :smile2:

Dan

Milonfz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Nov 5, 2020
Works for me now too.

Best guess is that it's a new website and took awhile to get indexed.

bsharp78

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 2, 2021
Yeah, it finally worked on Chrome for me. Thank you for putting this together!!!

G

Guest-5ty5s4

works for me. Cool website and interesting businesses.
It seems all of them are online-focused, right? Are any of them not tech?

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Hey sorry guys it was down for a bit (DNS got mixed up when I tried to create an email @makerlead.com)

It's live, working well now!

And I added 10 more startups!

Edited the title to "list of 50 money making fastlanes"

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
works for me. Cool website and interesting businesses.
It seems all of them are online-focused, right? Are any of them not tech?
Yes, tech/online-focused is an ever present theme in every one of the businesses on Makerlead.

But the industries they partake in are different.

Ex: Trtle is fitness industry, Bannerbear is in the marketing industry etc.

dimitritsik

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 30, 2021
Hi,

Since a lot of people (including me) are looking for business ideas, I figured I would build a leaderboard compiling all the famous money-making fastlane out there.

The revenue metrics are made readily available by the founders (Stripe-verified revenue).

Cheers,
Lamine
Lamine so i assume you know these people and they gave you there revenue to make public?

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Lamine so i assume you know these people and they gave you there revenue to make public?
They share their revenue on indiehackers, I put the data source in the footer of MakerLead. These founders connect their stripe account there. So the revenue is verified.

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Thank you for the link!

Hey btw, I added 60 more startups.

Now it's the top 100 startups! (changing the title of this forum post too)

lab_rat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 29, 2020
Scandinavia
interesting idea! who would be the target audience, angel investors, VC’s etc?

On top of my mind I my a column industry categories; Fintech, Cleantech, Healthtech etc…

Moreover, did you consider adding other metrics such data from google trends and social media engagement?

dandy2902

New Contributor
May 12, 2021
Hi,

Cheers,
Lamine
Auch a great list. Many thanks!

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
interesting idea! who would be the target audience, angel investors, VC’s etc?

On top of my mind I my a column industry categories; Fintech, Cleantech, Healthtech etc…

Moreover, did you consider adding other metrics such data from google trends and social media engagement?
Audience would be founders trying to find an idea, investors looking to invest, and entrepreneurs showing their metrics transparently as free marketing. I'm still figuring out the business model (except obvious native ads).

Yes! This is really the minimum viable product. The next versions I'm going to add more data, and have each startup with their own page. Founders will be able to plug their data directly into Maker Lead.

Monetizing advanced filters seems a good idea you think?

lab_rat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 29, 2020
Scandinavia
Audience would be founders trying to find an idea, investors looking to invest, and entrepreneurs showing their metrics transparently as free marketing. I'm still figuring out the business model (except obvious native ads).

Yes! This is really the minimum viable product. The next versions I'm going to add more data, and have each startup with their own page. Founders will be able to plug their data directly into Maker Lead.

Monetizing advanced filters seems a good idea you think?
Good stuff Lamine.

Well, yes that was my thought. The idea has to be validated though… A/B testing is your friend. I would personally look for google trend data on specific industries and company names. There is an unofficial python package acting API for google trends, worth checking out. It’s called pytrends.

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Good stuff Lamine.

Well, yes that was my thought. The idea has to be validated though… A/B testing is your friend. I would personally look for google trend data on specific industries and company names. There is an unofficial python package acting API for google trends, worth checking out. It’s called pytrends.
Thanks for the tip! Going to have some fun with the library and see what I can do with it!

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Awesome work, Lamine!

I noticed you had a newsletter sign-up at the top. What would that newsletter entail? Anything beyond "here are the rankings for this month/week?"
Thanks for the kind words!

The newsletter is going to contain:
- Trends section (explaining a certain niche, and the products contained inside the niche)
- Rankings for the week (top growing startups, new up and coming startups etc)
and more.

I haven't sent the first newsletter yet, I have A LOT of things in the works, I'm aiming for Aug 23rd for the first edition, and it's going to be a weekly/bi-weekly thing. Going to plan it out to make it as professional as possible, indistinguishable from a newsletter that a big startup would produce.

Cheers!

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
New startups are getting listed. Today I just officially listed Typebot, which makes $200/mo at the moment! They now have a verified badge.new_listing_typebot.png

lamine

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Aug 1, 2021
Update: I am launching MakerLead on Monday August 16th on Product Hunt (a website where people can discover new startups)

This is the first time I'm doing this, but I'm really looking forward to it. After seeing so many people launching publicly etc, I finally can say I have skin in the game.

Let's see what happens!

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
Update: I am launching MakerLead on Monday August 16th on Product Hunt (a website where people can discover new startups)

This is the first time I'm doing this, but I'm really looking forward to it. After seeing so many people launching publicly etc, I finally can say I have skin in the game.

Let's see what happens!
Goodluck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.