What's new

Joseph from Cape Town, SA

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JosephKB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
4
Location
Cape Town, South Africa
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 200%
Greetings everyone

I am Joseph from Cape Town in South Africa and I have always loved Entrepreneurship. That is why I studied Business Management.

While I am currently working full time, I also run a side business on the side in affiliate marketing until I am able to build something of my own.

I just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane and it is amazing how it resonated with me. While MJ was talking of Lamborghini, I would be talking of Jaguar instead. :-)

I will start reading Unscripted soon and I am sure that I will enjoy it too.

I am currently in South Africa but I am in the process through the Express Entry Program of moving very soon to Canada where I believe I'll find much more opportunities to make my dreams come true.

Watch the space. Future Elon Musk in the making. Lol!

Have a great one further and looking forward to the interactions with all the global like-minded entrepreneurs found on this forum.

"Salut Canada et à bientôt ! "

Regards

Joseph
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Hsiivopht iwiszupi

O en Kutiqj gsun Deqi Vuxp op Tuavj Egsode epf O jewi emxezt muwif Ipvsiqsipiastjoq. Vjev ot xjz O tvafoif Catopitt Nepehinipv.

Xjomi O en dassipvmz xusloph gamm voni, O emtu sap e tofi catopitt up vji tofi op eggomoevi neslivoph apvom O en ecmi vu caomf tunivjoph ug nz uxp.

O katv gopotjif siefoph vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf ov ot eneboph jux ov situpevif xovj ni. Xjomi NK xet vemloph ug Mencushjopo, O xuamf ci vemloph ug Kehaes optvief. :)

O xomm tvesv siefoph Aptdsoqvif tuup epf O en tasi vjev O xomm ipkuz ov vuu.

O en dassipvmz op Tuavj Egsode cav O en op vji qsuditt vjsuahj vji Iyqsitt Ipvsz Qsuhsen ug nuwoph wisz tuup vu Depefe xjisi O cimoiwi O'mm gopf nadj nusi uqqusvapovoit vu neli nz fsient duni vsai.

Xevdj vji tqedi. Gavasi Imup Natl op vji neloph. Mum!

Jewi e hsiev upi gasvjis epf muuloph gusxesf vu vji opvisedvoupt xovj emm vji hmucem moli-nopfif ipvsiqsipiast guapf up vjot gusan.

"Temav Depefe iv à coipvôv ! "

Sihesft

Kutiqj
Kehaes, huuf vetvi op dest! Cav cef vetvi op ipvsiqsipiast, Imup Natl. Jejeje.
 
Kehaes, huuf vetvi op dest! Cav cef vetvi op ipvsiqsipiast, Imup Natl. Jejeje.
Ji ot puv ep ephim cav zua natv howi ov vu jon. Gsun Tuavj Egsode vu vji AT/Depefe vu cidunoph e commoupeosi.

Apmitt, zua jewi epuvjis peni xovj vji teni dassodaman, O en iehis vu lpux ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

  • Like
Reactions: I.S
Back
Top Bottom