The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jonas from Copenhagen, Denmark here - Hey...

Jonas Napier

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 4, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hey - Jonas from Copenhagen, Denmark here...

Just getting started in FLF - How are y'all doing?

Quit my day time job back in October, 2018 and are full time on my start up.

Did an application pitch for an accelarator program last week - I have a very good chance of being accepted!

Just launced a quiz type funnel that functions as lead generation and sales - testing out facebook ads and so far the CPL looks very promising.

Also working on a pitch deck - applying for at Business Angel programmnext week.

So alot of stuff going on.

Jonas

Oh BTW - I do an online mind training programsthat support kids’ (aged 7-12) development of personal traits.

For families that want to; take on the responsibility of their children’s mental development and not leave this to schools, the media and the society.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
Welcome to the forum Jonas!

Sounds interesting! I am from Copenhagen as well and work with Facebook Ads and Lead Generation. Would love to connect and hook up for a coffee or a beer!

Not many fastlaners in my Network, so really cool to see someone from Copenhagen here!

Jonas Napier

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 4, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am from Copenhagen as well and work with Facebook Ads and Lead Generation. Would love to connect and hook up for a coffee or a beer
That's awesome Chapas!
I have an office in Søborg - where are you located?

Working on the finacial estimates for my pitch deck and I was considering to hire an in-house markerting person. Do have an estimate on a monthly salary for such a person? - let's say 3 yrs. of experience
My current estimate is 35K DKK

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
That's awesome Chapas!
I have an office in Søborg - where are you located?

Working on the finacial estimates for my pitch deck and I was considering to hire an in-house markerting person. Do have an estimate on a monthly salary for such a person? - let's say 3 yrs. of experience
My current estimate is 35K DKK

Haha, that's actually so random! I am renting an apartment in Søborg at this moment. So we are basically neighbours.

I am actually looking for a full time marketing job at this moment, so going to different job interviews and everything depends on the company and the position. I have never been offered more than 35, even though I have a masters degree in International Marketing. It is a very tough market to look for jobs in - so for 35 I believe you can get a really good in-house marketing guy. Not sure about 3+ years of experience, but I believe that people with less experience can do the same good job.

Would love to swing by your office someday!

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
I live in the USA, but I'm a dual citizen of Denmark. Will be staying in Kastrup, in August, for a few days before I head over to Aarhus. Anyways, welcome to the forum Jonas!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Jonas, appreciate the intro!

Jonas Napier

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 4, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
I live in the USA, but I'm a dual citizen of Denmark.
That's awesome Mikkel! - I'm currently planning af trip to the US - A foreign market visit - and I'm looking for connections to meet up with.

On the list so far is startup hubs in Austin and NY, and looking at something in SF also. People related to venture capital and possible strategic partners.

Do you have any contacts in the mental health space and/or someone who has succes with some kind of online course and is NOT based in the US (or at least was not when starting...)

Jonas Napier

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 4, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
Welcome Jonas, appreciate the intro!
Thanks MJ - just binge-listned the books in the last month while commuting. Always interesting to go through the material again after a few years to see what has changed (in me)...

I found that even though you state that the law of attraction is BS - everything else you say about mindset, working on the person you need to become in order to achieve x, y or z and what you say about personal development is actually very much aligned with the law of attration.

The purpose (as I see it now) of visualising the end achievement is to build an emotional bridge between who you are now and the person you need to become in order to be the type of person who can achieve x, y or z.

AND THEN GET OFF YOUR a$$ and get to work - but you need to break through your own limitations that drags you down and prevents you from taking ACTION. That's what the principles of the law of attraction is for.

Then use the law of effection (LOVE THAT) to build your empire!

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
On the list so far is startup hubs in Austin and NY, and looking at something in SF also. People related to venture capital and possible strategic partners.

Do you have any contacts in the mental health space and/or someone who has succes with some kind of online course and is NOT based in the US (or at least was not when starting...)

I am more in the Physical Health side of the HC field. Unfortunately, I don't have any contacts in mental health field.

I do have a contacts I MAY be able to get you in contact with that are venture capitalists that are within the Rochester NY area.

When it comes to online course, I know no one. I'm sure there are people on this forum that are knowledgeable about this area though.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...