The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Copenhagen, Denmark

Tlcalis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 25, 2012
Hi :icon_super:
I meant to create this introduction months ago, but procrasination is a bitch...

But I'm a 19 year guy from Denmark.
I have big big dreams and expectations for myself to live an extraordinary life.

In James W. Newmans book "Release Your Brakes" there's a quote
"Yet, without realizing it - or intending to do so - you are moving through life with your brakes partly set! The horsepower is there, but vast areas of potential are blocked, bottled up, restricted from effective application"
Most people try to live safe, playing not to lose, not going out of their comfort zones
That's exactly how I feel. A lot of people got big potential in their lives but they settle becuase of fear, not playing to win, not jumping in
the F*cking water with both of their feet.

That's how I've been living, but I have taken the red pil and realized how reality really is.
But in a few years when I look back, I want to look at myself and be proud of having big balls and did what I wanted to do despite listen to conventional wisdom, 99,9 % of people, peers, family, my own self-doubt, fake "friends" and appreciate every moment I have on this earth.
Because I'm already 19 and a half years old and I've already wasted a lot of time and the time is flying away.

This quote describes my biggest fear

"Most people die at 25, we just don't burry them until they are 70" - Benjamin Franklin

So F*ck the alibis and excuses.

- Make a difference
- Add value to customers or the marketplace
- Make a lot of money
- Add value and be usefull to the world and not be a zombie consumer who only consumes, yet produce nothing.
- Living without regret
- Living up to my full potential
- Living on purpose
- Achieving all my goals
- Freedom

I got a very very long way to go. I'm far away from my goals but these past couple of months I've realised that I've been living a life of quite desperation.
I'm willing to pay for success if that means I have to

- Be commited
- Work 18 hour work days
- Drop all contact to friends or family if they don't support my decisions in life.
- If I have to read a lot of books by successful people
- have to listen to what advice other entrepreneurs give me.
- living without luxuary things such as a big tv, cars, houses, alcohol, going to restaurants and living without dept and staying far away from the zombie consumerism mentality and living WAY bellow my means as much as possible.

At the moment I'm contemplating moving out of my parrents home.
So I'll be searching for a full-time or part-time job and on on the side I'll be working on some business project... :) the funny thing about business and success in general is that there's no precise how to way so it's going to be a long and tough journey :)

But I don't want to forget to praise MJ for his awesome book, his article, his videos, his service to the forum :seeya:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...