The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jet Ski Rental Companies

Cvince

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
May 2, 2019
Toronto
I recently spent some time in the Caribbeans and I met a guy who runs a Jetski Rental Company. He told me he was netting 200k/year from just one location and 3 employees. Now, the thought of owning a Jetski Company sounded good to me.

I was just wondering if any of you fastlaners have experience/knowledge in this industry? If so what are your thoughts on getting into it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
I have relatives that go fishing in mexico all the time and they say its difficult or impossible to rent a boat sometimes , not sure if its liability in those locations or no ones taken it upon themselves to fill the need.

My experience in this industry is that jet ski's are tight and if I was at a body of water and someone wanted to rade my money for the opportunity to use one I would never turn the opportunity down.

Doesn't seem very hands off though , where do you live? , I feel like you could use some social engineering and use honest curiosity to your advantage and get a pretty decent grip on the business model just with legwork. Prices are available online, inventory costs aren't hidden.

check this out <- I bet you could message some of the owners on this site and just ask and theyd spill the beans no problem.

Did you ask your friend what troubles he had if any with his business? maybe you could take that angle as well, sell shovels , like maybe no one in the Caribbean can quickly repairs and you could get a boat and a mechanic and travel the Caribbean during peak tourist season fixing the things, maybe they have trouble up selling the tourists to rent them etc

ZeroTo100

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 2, 2016
New York City / New Jersey
I recently spent some time in the Caribbeans and I met a guy who runs a Jetski Rental Company. He told me he was netting 200k/year from just one location and 3 employees. Now, the thought of owning a Jetski Company sounded good to me.

I was just wondering if any of you fastlaners have experience/knowledge in this industry? If so what are your thoughts on getting into it?

What’s up brother,

I am a big time traveler and this has always been something I thought about. Maybe not jet skis per say but a touring type business. What areas were you considering?

Where you from?

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
you need a captive audience, to be better than or the only competition, and a good ops person to run it

canoe rental, boat rental, hell scooter rental ....... all the same

look for one to buy. lot of people retiring

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.