Good morning everyone!
I am brand spanking new to this forum and look forward to energizing myself with the massive collection of knowledge that I know if buried in the forums. I do feel late to the game since to date I have not had any ventures, but, at 28 I feel that I have the best to come. A supporting family, friends, and girlfriend make me feel like I already have a leg up in this lane switch and this community is just the cherry on top.
I am looking forward to this journey with you all!
-Jeff
I am brand spanking new to this forum and look forward to energizing myself with the massive collection of knowledge that I know if buried in the forums. I do feel late to the game since to date I have not had any ventures, but, at 28 I feel that I have the best to come. A supporting family, friends, and girlfriend make me feel like I already have a leg up in this lane switch and this community is just the cherry on top.
I am looking forward to this journey with you all!
-Jeff
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
