The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've finally found this forum.

SaasPassion

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 21, 2022
I’m excited because I know that if you read this letter you’re probably a very appreciated person in our society, and I’ll explain why.

My name is Yair, I’m 28 and live in Israel.

I was interested in tech fields such as Graphic Design, Programming, Video Editing, Animation since I was 12 years old (16 years of continual learning alternating between these fields).

I have been an entrepreneur for the last 7 years, and make some small successes along the way.

I have some startup ideas that I’d wanna share with you the entrepreneurs, or any other technologically talented people.

I’ve been brainstorming all my life for ideas, and recently came with a bunch of very interesting SAAS ideas (both B2B and B2C).

I’d like to share those ideas with you because I think that talented entrepreneurs with a good heart are the last hope we have for this earth.

My brainstorming includes:

- Marketing and entrepreneurship- I’ve been doing internet marketing since I started my entrepreneurial endeavors and published some blog posts online.

* let me know if you are interested in being a partner that helps me with the technical stuff. I am guiding the process and financing it.

- Music- I am a guitar player and my father used to be a guitar teacher in the past. Music is a very important part of my life and I’m currently composing an album with a very good and talented drummer friend of mine.

* I am currently dreaming about 3 different kinds of apps (for mobiles). So if you have a passion for music, I am very interested in corporations with you. The plan for me is to invest quite a bit of time and money this year for this niche.

so if you resonate with some of my visions, let’s talk about them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...