- Joined
- Apr 30, 2019
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$150
$150
User Power: 200%
Hi everyone,
For as long as I can remember I have always been trying to find ways on the side to start my own successful business. I have started a lawn care business, window cleaning business, helped with an online boutique and more.
Until I found the books by DJ I was always lost. I could never understand why the business never took off and it really put me down. I have always wanted to find a way to start a business, grow it and sell it. My goals for my WHY has always been to provide my family with financial freedom and to give them the life that we have always dreamed of having.
Not that I have read the books I have found that I've been looking at everything all wrong! Where is the VALUE that I am providing to everyone? The ease of entry was too easy! And the markets were extremely saturated.
With this new found knowledge and motivation I have started to work on something that will change the lives of people all around the world (my belief). I know that Control is something that DJ talks about and it is the part that is making me really questions what I want to do going forward.
I have an invention that will impact many people for the good and save lives. We are filing for a utility patent and after we receive it I am faced with the question to try and license the product or go for funding and start my own business.
I would love to just receive a royalty check monthly and hopefully not have to work anymore, but this would be taking the easy road.
Can anyone help me with some advice in what I should do?
For as long as I can remember I have always been trying to find ways on the side to start my own successful business. I have started a lawn care business, window cleaning business, helped with an online boutique and more.
Until I found the books by DJ I was always lost. I could never understand why the business never took off and it really put me down. I have always wanted to find a way to start a business, grow it and sell it. My goals for my WHY has always been to provide my family with financial freedom and to give them the life that we have always dreamed of having.
Not that I have read the books I have found that I've been looking at everything all wrong! Where is the VALUE that I am providing to everyone? The ease of entry was too easy! And the markets were extremely saturated.
With this new found knowledge and motivation I have started to work on something that will change the lives of people all around the world (my belief). I know that Control is something that DJ talks about and it is the part that is making me really questions what I want to do going forward.
I have an invention that will impact many people for the good and save lives. We are filing for a utility patent and after we receive it I am faced with the question to try and license the product or go for funding and start my own business.
I would love to just receive a royalty check monthly and hopefully not have to work anymore, but this would be taking the easy road.
Can anyone help me with some advice in what I should do?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
