What's new

It's Great To Be Here Fastlaners!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

wealthyguy

PARKED
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
4
Rep Bank
$50
Hi Fastlaners,

I'm new around here and I'm happy to be part
of this great forum full of great people.

I've read the Millionaire Fastlane and I confess
it's the best book that have impacted me greatly
so far.

I really want to say thank you MJ DeMarco for this
great enlightenment that you willingly gave out to
people like me.

With what I got from the book, I now strongly believe
I can be rich in millions at an early age, with a fastlane
mindset and ways and that it can be done in any part
of the world. (You know 'cos I'm from Nigeria).

I'm here to get more practical stuffs and network with
other fastlaners here and MJ himself.

Peace to y'all.:smxB:

Seun Ajaja
aka Wealthyguy
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O jewip'v sief vji cuul ziv. O jewip'v huv emmuxepdi op e siemmz muph voni tu O upmz jewi moli e fummes op nz qezqem cav xjip O hiv tuni nupiz O en huoph vu hiv e enebup HD tu O dep caz ov
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan Tiap.
 
O jewip'v sief vji cuul ziv. O jewip'v huv emmuxepdi op e siemmz muph voni tu O upmz jewi moli e fummes op nz qezqem cav xjip O hiv tuni nupiz O en huoph vu hiv e enebup HD tu O dep caz ov

Momd800, O xepv zua vu vsz zuas wisz citv vu hiv vji
cuul 'dut zua'mm ci cmuxp exez cz vji tjudloph vjsavj
iyqutif op ov ecuav fuoph catopitt op e getv epf aporai
xez.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom